LEPIVITS SOD Forte is orally absorbed without undergoing degradation in the intestinal wall.
- Antioxidant Superoxide dismutase neutralises the superoxide anion.
- Skin Superoxide dimutase is mainly found in the dermis and epidermis.
- 60 capsules.
- Vegetable superoxide dismutase; bulking agent: rice starch, capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- 1 to 2 pills with a glass of water served with a meal.
- It is recommended to consume within the recommended daily dosage. A nutritional supplement does not substitute a well balanced and a healthy diet. A nutritional supplement is not medication. Keep from children. Inform your doctor/pharmacist if you simultaneously take other drugs. Pregnant and nurturing mother should ask your therapist. Keep from light and humidity.
- Notification number
- NUT 495/37
- New product
Superoxide dismutase is an enzyme that has been studied for oral absorption. It is mainly found in the dermis and epidermis of the skin.
The SOD participates in:
- The protection of cells against oxidative stress ;
- The regulation of the tissue metabolism of proteins ;
- Maintenance of a healthy skin.
SOD fights against superoxide anion!
Superoxide dismutase is one of the enzymes produced by our own cells specifically to stop free radicals from attacking them. SOD allows us to fight the superoxide radical and transform the superoxide anion into hydrogen peroxide. The latter will be modified by the organism into dioxygen and water molecules.
However, like coenzyme Q10, this fat-soluble enzyme decreases with age.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||Ar%*|
|Vegetable SOD 50 U/GR||100mg||-|