Dry and dehydrated skin? Borage oil, extracted by first cold pressing, is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid.
- Skin Helps maintain normal skin.
- Woman Contributes to female well-being.
- Cholesterol Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels thanks to linolenic acid.
- 30 ou 90 capsules
- Borage oil (Borago officinalis) with 20% GLA, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol); glycerine, gelling agent, water.
- Main indication
- Skin - Hair - Nails
- Specific indication
- Take 2 capsules 3 times a day with a glass of water during meals.
- It is recommended not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT/PL 2406/3
- In stock
- 11 Items
- New product
Borage oil is extracted from the seeds by cold pressing. It is a rich source of polyunsaturated fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid (GLA) and linolenic acid. It is particularly indicated during the menopause.
Borage 500mg contributes to :
- female well-being
- maintenance of a normal skin
- maintenance of normal cholesterol levels thanks to linolenic acid
Vitamin E contributes to :
- protect cells against oxidative stress
Borage oil for hair and skin
Like evening primrose oil, borage is very rich in gamma-linoleic acid (GLA 20%). This oil is a precursor of prostaglandins.
For more information, see the article in our health blog.
|Active ingredients||Per capsule||RDI%*|
Borage oi (Borago officinalis)
contains 20% GLA
Natural vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)
* Recommended Daily Allowance (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Decree 08.01.1992)