Copper deficiency? LEPIVITS copper gluconate is bioavailable.
- Skin Copper contributes to normal skin and hair pigmentation.
- Métabolism Copper contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- Red blood cells Copper helps in the normal transport of iron in the body.
- 90 capsules.
- Copper gluconate; bulking agent: rice starch; capsule shell: vegetable pullulan
- Main indication
- Skin - Hair - Nails
- Specific indication
- Hair - Nails
- 1 capsule per day, with a meal and a glass of water.
- Never supplement with copper without medical advice. A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- PL 2406/13
- In stock
- 31 Items
- New product
Provides bioavailable copper gluconate. This product is ideal for vegetarians.
Copper contributes to:
- maintaining the integrity of connective tissue
- normal energy metabolism
- normal pigmentation of hair and skin
- normal transport of iron in the body
- normal functioning of the nervous system
Why is copper important in small quantities?
About 30% of ingested copper is absorbed in the duodenum. This trace element is stored in the liver, kidneys, heart, brain and connective tissue. The excess is excreted mainly in the bile via the faeces.
Copper plays a role as a cofactor for numerous enzymatic reactions (hephaestina and ceruloplasmin). Thus a copper deficiency can be accompanied by iron deficiency anaemia. It is also involved in the production of lysine (maintenance of bone connective tissue), tyrosinase (first stage of melanogenesis in skin pigmentation) and many other enzyme systems.
Never supplement with copper without medical advice.
* Recommended Daily Allowance (directive 2008/100/EC amending -> decree 08.01.1992)