Cholesterol problems, memory problems? Certified non-GMO soya lecithin capsules are rich in phospholipids.
- Liver Soy lecithin contributes to the maintenance of normal liver function, normal lipid metabolism and normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Brain Contribution of natural phospholipids.
- 60 capsules.
- Soybean lecithin (non-genetically modified) / Glycine max; glycerin (gelling agent), gelatin, water.
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- 2 capsules daily with a glass of water at meal
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- PL 2406/13
- In stock
- 4 Items
- New product
Natural emulsifier, eliminate your LDL!
LEPIVITS Soy Lecithin is certified GMO and preservative free. This food supplement is rich in choline and inositol.
Choline contributes to:
- a normal lipid metabolism
- maintenance of normal liver function
- normal homocysteine metabolism
Provides the body with:
Soy lecithin is a member of the phospholipid family. It contains choline and inositol which are lipotropic agents.
|Active ingredients||Per capsule|
|Soy lecithin (glycine max)||1200mg|