Extract of origanum vulgare in tablets to be sucked or swallowed.
- Intestinal flora The tymol content of oregano is studied for digestive comfort.
- Immunity Oregano contains a high concentration of phenols of which carvacrol is studied in the immune system for its antimicrobial properties.
- 30 tablets.
- origanum vulgare extract; bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, sorbitol; anti-caking agents: silica dioxide, magnesium stearate.
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- Viral/bacterial infections
- 2 to 4 tablets per day to be sucked or chewed between meals. In case of intestinal dysbiosis, 2 to 3 tablets per day to be swallowed with water before a meal.
- To be taken as part of a controlled calorie intake diet. It is advised not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- PL 2406/13
- In stock
- 18 Items
- New product
Tablet based on extracts of origanum vulgare. To be sucked or swallowed as required.
Provides the body with:
- common oregano
Fight your viral and bacterial infections naturally!
Oregano can be prescribed as an essential oil. However, some people have difficulty ingesting it. The Lepi Vits laboratory has chosen to use oregano in tablet form, based on leaf extracts, to avoid any inconvenience.
|Active ingredient||Per tablet
|Origanum vulgare extract||200mg|