Joint pain? Harpago Plus is a dietary supplement containing harpagophytum extract rich in harpagosides.
- Joints Harpagophytum helps to keep the joints working properly.
- 60 vegetarian capsules.
- Dry extract of Harpagophytum (Harpagophytum procumbens) titrated in harpagosides; capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan; rice starch.
- Main indication
- Joints - Bones
- Specific indication
- Joint pain
- 2 capsules per day with a glass of water at mealtime.
- A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use in case of gastric or duodenal ulcer or gallstones. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- PL : 3760/1
- In stock
- 28 Items
- New product
Harpagophytum is an excellent natural anti-inflammatory!
Harpagophytum procumbens contains a multitude of active substances (vitamin C, minerals). Its properties come from its richness in harpagosides.
Harpagophytum helps to:
- maintain the proper functioning of the joints
Harpagophytum or "devil's claw" is a plant used in dry extract form to help relieve joint, muscle and tendon pain. Its roots were used by the indigenous people of the Kalahari Desert as a traditional medicine for its anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties. LEPPIN's Harpagophytum is a highly concentrated extract of harpagoside (12/1 extract). Studies have shown that harpagophytum has a significant effect on the inhibition of inflammation mediators (COX-2), an enzyme responsible for inflammatory processes, which blocks the synthesis of type 2 prostaglandins (aspirin-like effect).
This mechanism may explain its anti-inflammatory and analgesic role. Numerous studies have been carried out, particularly in Europe, to verify the effectiveness of devil's claw against arthritic/muscular pain. Athletes use it for tendonitis and joint pain. Other natural anti-inflammatories such as turmeric may be recommended.
Nutritional information Harpago Plus
|Active ingredients||2 capsules
|EHarpagophytum extract (Harpogophytum procumbens)
S Brien, GT Lewith, and G McGregor; Devil's claw (Harpagophytum procumbens) in the treatment of osteoarthritis: a review of efficacy; the journal of complementary medicine 2006; 12 (10): 981-993
JJ Gagnier, Chrubasik S, Manheimer E. Harpgophytum procumbens for osteoarthritis and low back pain: a systematic review. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine 2004; 4:13