Heavy legs? Circu Plus is a complex based on natural plant extracts including holly, horse chestnut, bilberry, grape seed extract, quercetin and a synergy of vitamins and minerals.
- Blood circulation Holly and Horse Chestnut support the venous circulation. circulation. Vitamin C ensures the normal functioning of the blood blood vessels.
- Legs Holly and Horse Chestnut contribute to a feeling of light legs.
- 60 vegetarian capsules
- capsule shell : pullulan, dried extract of holly (Ruscus aculeatus - root), bromelain, quercetin, vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), dried extract of grape seed (Vitis vinifera), dried bilberry extract (Vaccinium myrtillus - fruit), dried horse chestnut extract (Aesculus hippocastanum - seed), zinc citrate, L-selenomethionine, vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol acid succinate).
- Main indication
- Venous circulation
- Specific indication
- Venous insufficiency
- 2 capsules per day with a glass of water, during the meal.
- This food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a medicine. This product is intended for adults only. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Consumption should be limited to a few weeks. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the indicated dosage.
- Notification number
- NUT 3760/62
- New product
Specific complex based on natural plant extracts that helps your body to regain light legs*. Circu Plus ensures the proper functioning of the blood vessels**.
This specific complex contains :
- *Holly and Horse Chestnut support venous circulation and contribute to a feeling of light legs;
- **Vitamin C ensures the normal functioning of the blood vessels;
- Zinc and selenium ensure the proper functioning of the immune system;
- Vitamins C and E and selenium help to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
Heavy legs and varicose veins can be the symptoms of poor venous circulation
Chronic venous insufficiency can lead to circulatory problems causing several symptoms, such as a sensation of heavy legs, tingling, muscle cramps as well as varicose veins that can degenerate into edema and cause dermatological damage.
Act against the symptoms of venous insufficiency
Do not hesitate to consult your doctor in case of recurrent symptoms. Simple daily gestures can help relieve your symptoms (sprinkle cold water on your legs and massage regularly, wear compression stockings). Practicing sports helps prevent this condition.
The butcher’s broom is rich in saponins
Fragon or the butcher’s broom contains vasoconstrictor properties from saponins and a venotonic action from aescin contained in horse chestnut. Recent studies have highlighted the interest of aescin as an anti-inflammatory and anti-ede as active principle increasing venous tone. Aescin is involved in the inflammatory cascade. Antagonist of the decrease of A.T.P, this molecule inhibits phospholipase A2, elastase and the attachment of neutrophils to the endothelium.
Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC)
Oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) contained in grape seeds act effectively on the symptoms of venous insufficiency, notably by improving capillary fragility , collagen stabilization, elastin protection and have a recognized antioxidant action . A double-blind, placebo-controlled study on 60 patients with chronic venous insufficiency showed a significant improvement in symptoms after 30 days of treatment with a bilberry extract titrated to 25% anthocyanins .
Blueberry extract rich in anthocyanins
A double-blind, placebo-controlled study of 60 patients with chronic venous insufficiency showed a significant improvement in symptoms after 30 days of treatment with a bilberry extract with a 25% anthocyanin content .
Bromelain helps reduce platelet aggregation . It acts on inflammation, edema and pain, both by direct fibrinolysis of clots, by activation of anti-inflammatory prostaglandins and by inhibition of bradykinin. Quercetin modifies eicosanoid biosynthesis, prevents platelet aggregation and promotes relaxation of cardiovascular smooth muscle . Selenium helps to reduce the damage to the venous walls. Zinc and vitamins C & E limit leukocyte degranulation responsible for tissue extravasation .
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||2 CAPSULES||AR%*|
Small holly of which saponins
Grape seed extract of which OPC**
Bilberry extract of which anthocyanins
Extract of horse chestnut
of which aescin
200mg - 20mg
100mg - 95mg
100mg - 25mg
* Recommended daily intake (directive 2008/100/CE modifiant -> arrêté 08.01.1992)
Almeida Cyrino FZG1, Balthazar DS1, Sicuro FL1, Bouskela E1. Effects of venotonic drugs on microcirculation :comparisonbetween Ruscus extract and micronized diosmin; Clin Hemorheol Microcirc. 2018;68(4):371-382. doi: 10.3233/CH-170281.  Traitment of chronic veinous insufficiency with fresh plant horse chestnut seed extract: a review of 5 clinical studies. Suter A et al. Advances in therapy, 23(1):179-190. 2006.  Aescin : pharmacology, pharmacokinetics and therapeutic profile. Sirtori CR. Pharmacological research. 44(3):183-193. 2001.  DUDEK-MAKUCH M., STUSZINSKA-SROKA E. Horse chestnut – efficacy and safety in chronic venous insufficiency : an overview. Revista Brasileira Revista de Farmacognosia 2015, 26 (1) : 9 p.  Williamson G, Manach C. Bioavailability and bioefficacy of polyphenols in humans. II. Review of 93 intervention studies. Am J Clin Nutr. 2005 Jan;81(1 Suppl):243S-255S. Review. Integral text : www.ajcn.org. Oligomeric proanthocyanidin complexes: history, structure, and phytopharmaceutical applications. Fine AM1. Altern Med Rev. 2000 Apr;5(2):144-51.  Gatta L., « Experimental single-blind study: 60 pts with venous insufficiency received bilberry extract equivalent to 173 mg antho cyanins daily of placebo for 30 days », Fitoterapia, 1988, 115:109-116. K  elly GS « Bromelain : A Literature Review and Discussion of its Therapeutic Applications; The role of quercetin, flavonols and flavones in modula