Growing child, often tired? Junior Vits is a balanced vitamin and mineral food supplement to be sucked with a natural strawberry taste.
- Immunity Vitamin D contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system in children.
- Frame Vitamin D is necessary for normal growth and bone development in children. Iodine contributes to normal growth in children.
- Children Junior Vits promotes the intake of multivitamins and minerals to fill micronutrient deficiencies in children.
- 60 tablets
- Sorbitol, magnesium citrate, maltodextrin, Vitamin C, rice starch, Lycopene, dried Orange (Citrus sinensis) extract titrated in bioflavonoids, strawberry flavouring, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, Vitamin E (D-alpha tocopherol acetate), medium chain triglycerides, beetroot juice powder (Beta vulgaris L. ), Tagetes erecta dry extract titrated in lutein, Vitamin K2 (menaquinone), Beta-carotene, Vitamin D3, Zinc citrate, L-Selenomethionine, Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5'-phosphate), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Steviol Glycosides, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin 5'-phosphate), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin), Vitamin B9 (Calcium L-methylfolate), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin B8 (D-biotin)
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- Immune defences
- 1 tablet to be sucked / chewed or swallowed per day. Preferably in the morning after a meal.
- Food supplement with natural sweetener, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. Ask a health professional for advice before use. Not for use by pregnant or breastfeeding women or by people with thyroid disorders. Contains polyols, excessive consumption may have laxative effects.
- Notification number
- NUT 3760/69
- New product
A multivitamin specially designed for children
Specially designed for children aged 4 and over, Junior Vits is a low-sugar food supplement, deliciously and naturally flavoured with a good raspberry taste. Practical and fun, it consists of tablets to be sucked and/or chewed, to provide your children with essential vitamins and trace elements in complete tranquillity!
A daily intake of essential micronutrients
Junior Vits contains a complete synergy of vitamins and minerals combined with flavonoids and carotenoids to help children maintain a good micronutritional intake and ensure their health. Many children's diets do not provide all essential micronutrients on a regular basis .
Vitamins play a fundamental role in a child's growth and development. Of the fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K), vitamin D is particularly recommended for children for intestinal calcium absorption and skeletal mineralisation with vitamin K.
A deficiency of minerals such as zinc is accompanied by delayed (bone) growth and the risk of diarrhoea in children [2-3]. As children grow, they deplete their energy reserves and complain of fatigue. It is useful to provide nutrients that support energy and the nervous system, such as vitamins B, C, iodine and magnesium. These should be combined with vitamins A and D along with selenium and zinc to strengthen the child's immune system . Carotenoids such as beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein and orange bioflavonoids help to optimise various body functions in children with low intakes of fresh fruit and vegetables .
What Junior Vits does for your child
The Junior Vits formula consists of a comprehensive synergy of vitamins and minerals combined with flavonoids and carotenoids to address micronutrient deficiencies in children.
- Normal function of your child's immune system (vitamin D)
- Your child's bone growth and development (vitamin D)
- Normal growth of your child (iodine)
- Maintaining your child's normal bone structure (vitamin K)
- Supporting your child's energy and nervous system (vitamins B, C, iodine and magnesium)
- Strengthening your child's immune system (vitamins A, B, C, D, iodine, magnesium, selenium and zinc)
- Optimisation of various body functions in children with low intake of fresh fruit and vegetables (carotenoids such as beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein and orange bioflavonoids)
A clean and optimal formula for the little ones
For several years now, gummies, those food supplements that look and taste like candy, have been gaining ground on the market. Pseudo supplements in which sugar, present in all its forms and in very large quantities, often tops the list of ingredients.
To counter this phenomenon and raise awareness of the importance of a healthy and balanced diet, the LEPIVITS laboratory has designed a clean formula, without any excipients that could be harmful to your child.
This innovative formula is composed of a synergy of 19 active ingredients (including a patented form of B9-fourfolic) as well as minerals and flavonoids to keep your child in good health. Junior Vits has an optimal formula, which covers your child's daily intake of vitamins and minerals.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 tablet||AR%*|
either vitamin A
Orange (fruit) extract
of which bioflavonoids
of which lutein
* Recommended intake
 Katia Castetbon et al. "Caractéristiques sociales et économiques associées à la consommation de fruits et légumes chez les enfants de 3 à 17 ans en France métropolitaine, ENNS 2006- 2007. Institut de veille sanitaire. Bulletin épidémiologique hebdomadaire, n° 22, mai 2009
 CSS - Conseil Supérieur de la Santé. Recommandations nutritionnelles pour la Belgique – révision 2009. Bruxelles : CSS ; 2009. Avis n° 8309;
 Liberato SC, Singh G, et al. "La supplémentation en zinc chez les jeunes enfants : une revue de la littérature axée sur la prévention et le traitement de la diarrhée". Nutrition clinique 2015 ; 34(2):181-188.
 PRASAD AS. "La carence en zinc chez la femme, le nourrisson et l'enfant." Am Coll Nutr 1996, 15 : 113-120
 Santé Publique France. Recommandations du Plan National Nutrition Santé pour les enfants et les adolescents, 2015