SUPER C ACEROLA
I'm filling up on vitamin C! One raspberry-flavoured chewable tablet contains acerola powder, ascorbic acid combined with natural bioflavonoids providing 500 mg of vitamin C.
- Immunity Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical effort.
- Energy Helps to reduce fatigue and supports normal psychological function.
- Antioxidant Helps to protect cells against oxidative stress. Super C Acerola contains extracts of bioflavonoids, hesperidin and rutin which increase the action of vitamin C.
- 20 tablets or 50 tablets (+ 20 FREE) or 100 tablets (+ 25 FREE).
- Ingredients per tablet: Vitamin C 500mg, acerola powder, bioflavonoids. hesperidin complex, rutin; bulking agents: sucrose, maltodextrin; flavor: raspberry; anti-caking agent: magnesium stearate 1/4 tablet provides 125mg of vitamin C which corresponds to 156% of recommended daily intake
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- Immune defences
- Chew 1/4 tablet per day. Recommended from 14 years and up.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT 2406/15
- New product
Strengthen your immune system naturally with a pure vitamin C intake!
This vitamin C supplement, of natural origin, is harvested from extracts of acerola. Its composition rich in bioflavonoids (citrus), is perfectly suitable for adults.
Vitamin C helps to :
- A normal functioning of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise
- A normal collagen formation to ensure normal functioning of blood vessels, bones, skin, gums, teeth and cartilage
- A normal energy metabolism
- A normal functioning of the nervous system
- A normal psychological functions
- Protect cells against oxidative stress
- Reduce tiredness
- Increase the absorption of iron
From its Latin name "Malpighia puncifolia L." the acerola is extremely rich in tannins and vitamin C (23 to 25%), which is equivalent to 40 to 90 times more than lemon. The fruit of acerola is tonic and astringent. Its natural vitamin C is:
- Useful in deficiencies;
- In antioxidant and immunostimulating cures;
- To fight effectively against free radicals,
It is essential to have a high intake of vitamin C. L-Ascorbic acid makes it possible to obtain higher values to accentuate the desired antioxidant effect.
Dextrorotatory ascorbic acid
L-Ascorbic acid commonly known as pure vitamin C, may be levorotatory or dextrorotatory. This depends on how the molecule will deflect the light (right + or left - polarization). The polarity of dextrorotatory vitamin C is identical to that of natural vitamin C benefiting from good cell assimilation.
The assimilation of vitamin C
Humans lack the enzyme necessary for the biosynthesis of ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is therefore taken up in our food bolus. It is mainly absorbed in our small intestine and is found in abundance in our white blood cells (reserve site). The main route of excretion is the urine. Heat, oxidation in the air and exposure to ultraviolet light destroy vitamin C (be careful when cooking or freezing food). The Lepivits laboratory has designed Super C Acerola so that its vitamin C is highly assimilable.
What is a vitamin C cure for?
The primary role of vitamin C is certainly its "cellular antioxidant" action, with the neutralization of free radicals released during oxidative stress. It plays a role in the recycling of vitamin E and the biosynthesis of collagen. It is also involved in the psychic balance (synthesis of neurotransmitters) and facilitates the absorption of vegetable iron (non-heme).
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 tablet||AR%*|
* Recommended daily allowances (Directive 2008/100 / EC amending -> Order 08.01.1992)
** Only L-ascorbic acid is biologically active. The latter is found in the dextrogyre form which is identical to the natural shape (power of rotation to the right with an angle greater than 20 °). The latter is the only molecule that can be assimilated by the organism.
Based on 6 reviews
La meilleure des vit C
Je commande cette Vitamine C depuis plusieurs années. C'est celle que j'apprécie le plus (Composition, goût, gros comprimés qu'on peut facilement couper en 4 ou même en 8, ...).
Bon produit avec conditionnement adapté
Je l'utilise depuis 2 ans, et j'en suis très satisfait.