VITAMINE D3 FORTE
Maintain an optimal daily intake of vitamin D with odourless tablets rich in cholecalciferol (2000ui).
- Immunity Involved in the differentiation of white blood cells and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Frame Helps with the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus, blood calcium levels and normal bone and teeth structure.
- Muscles Helps maintain normal muscle function
- 30, 60, 120 or 270 tablets.
- Ingredient 1/2 Shelf AR * Vitamin D3 1000Ui (25μg) 1000% reference intake authorized by the Higher Council of Health in agreement with EFSA; bulking agents: microcrystalline cellulose, maltodextrin, rice starch - Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) -antiagglomerants: stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate.
- Main indication
- Joints - Bones
- Specific indication
- Bone structure
- 1/2 to 1 tablet per day to ingest with a glass of water at mealtime.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT 2406/22
- In stock
- 20 Items
- New product
A deficiency of vitamin D3 is at the origin of many pathologies !
Tablet provides a maximum daily dose of bioavailable vitamin D.
Vitamin D3 helps to:
- the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus
- normal serum calcium
- a normal framework
- normal muscle function
- normal dentition
- normal functioning of the immune system
Where is vitamin D found ?
Unlike other vitamins obtained through diet, the major part (80 to 95%) of the vitamin D present in our body is produced by the action of the sun on the skin. That's why scientists call it "sun vitamin". The UVB rays of light cause the transformation of a molecule called "7-dehydrocholesterol" into vitamin D3. This liposoluble vitamin is transported to the liver to be metabolized to calcitriol, which is the active form.
Food-borne vitamin D is absorbed via the small intestine with food lipids and then transported to the kidneys for activation. Several organs serve as reserves for vitamin D (liver, skin, brain, etc.) while bile is the major route of excretion. This vitamin is found in low doses (100 to 400 IU) in egg yolk, fish (salmon, herring, mackerel) and oysters.
Vitamin D deficiency
Vitamin D deficiencies are frequent and even more pronounced in the elderly (people more exposed to osteoporosis). Skin synthesis is increasingly difficult with age, and deficiencies are most likely to occur in the body during the winter period, as humans are less exposed to daylight.
The important role of the sun in vitamin D production is obviously a problem for Nordic populations, who are much less exposed to the sun during the winter seasons. However, long exposure during summer periods, without protective creams, is strongly discouraged because it significantly increases the risk of skin cancer. In addition, sunscreens protect from ultraviolet rays but also block the synthesis of vitamin D.
For all these reasons, vitamin D deficiency is too often diagnosed and expose us to the risks of developing various pathologies. Therefore, privilege daily a natural vitamin D cure.
Vitamin D3 or Vitamin D2 ?
Vitamin D is fat-soluble and possibly of animal origin (vitamin D3) also called cholecalciferol or of vegetable origin ergocalciferol (vitamin D2). Vitamin D3 supplementation is better absorbed by the body.
What is Vitamin D used for?
Research is constantly progressing and provides new and relevant analyzes on a daily basis regarding the physiological benefits of vitamin D on our body. Vitamin D supplementation is one of the most effective ways to get adequate daily intake.
Vitamin D plays an absolutely essential role in the absorption of calcium through the digestive tract, as it passes through the placenta to the fetus, to its concentration in the mammary gland and thus to the formation of the bone. It intervenes in the differentiation of white blood cells and helps to maintain the general functioning of our body. It also appears to be involved in autoimmune pathologies    . Indeed, a low plasma concentration of vitamin D would increase the risk of type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, Crohn's disease and multiple sclerosis. Vitamin D facilitates the release of insulin and would also play a role in the prevention of type 2 diabetes. Vitamin D would also be important in the prevention of cardiovascular disease, mainly through improved blood pressure management.
The benefits of vitamin D in cancer prevention 
A deficiency of vitamin D may be associated with an increase in the number of cancers as well as an increase in their mortality, especially for cancers of the digestive system. A recent study suggests that blood levels of vitamin D may also improve the likelihood of breast cancer survival: women with inadequate vitamin D levels (under 50 nmol / liter) had twice as much recurrence of cancer.
Nutritional information of the product Vit D3 Forte
||Per 1/2 tablet||Element||AR%*|
|Vitamin D3||10mg||Vit D = 25µg||1000|
* Reference intake authorized by the Higher Council of Health in agreement with EFSA.
 Littorin B, Blom P. Lower levels of plsma 25-hydroxyvitamin D among young adults at diagnosis of autoimmune type 1 diabetes compared with control subjects : results from nationwide diabetes incidence study in Sweden. Diabetologia. 2006 ;49 :2847-52.
 Adorini L, Penna G. Control of autoimmune diseases by the vitamin D endocrine system. Nat Clin Pract Rheumatol. 2008 ;4 :404-12.
 Gracia-Bailo B, Haddad PS. Vitamins D in the prevention of type 2 diabetes mellitus : modulation of inflammation and oxidative stress. Biologics 2011 ;5 ;7-19.
 Raghuwanshi A, Joshi SS. Vitamin D and multiple sclerosis. J Cell Biochem. 2008 ;105 :338-43
 Holick M.F Vitamin D : its role in cancer prevention and treatment. Prog. Biosphys. Mol. Biol. 2006 ;92 :49-59
Based on 4 reviews
Facile à avaler
La vit max est encore meilleure
efficacité à vérifier à la prochaine prise de sang !