Do you want to have beautiful hair and healthy nails? Revivable active brewer's yeast will be your ally!
- Intestinal flora Revivable brewer's yeast contains lactic ferments which are beneficial for a healthy flora.
- Skin Brewer's yeast is rich in vitamins of the B group, including vitamin B8, which contributes to maintaining healthy hair.
- 60 capsules
- 100% Saccharomyces cerevisiae produced by compression.
- Main indication
- Skin - Hair - Nails
- Specific indication
- 2 capsules per day to be swallowed with a little water 30 minutes before meals.
- It is advised not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT/AS 495/20
- New product
Much more than natural brewer's yeast!
Live brewer's yeast. Ideal supplement to any diet.
Contains low-temperature compressed top-fermenting brewer's yeast.
Active brewer's yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae), also known as live or revivable yeast, has the particularity of being dried at low temperatures (+-40°C) so as not to alter the strains of lactic ferments (essentially lactobacilli) present within the yeast. During the manufacturing process, this powdered yeast is compressed to make a 100% natural bar.
Nutritional information about live brewer's yeast
|100% Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Active Brewer's Yeast