Detox cure, liver drainage? Detoxivits contain several micronutrients and phytonutrients that participate in phases I and II of liver detoxification and activate phase III via several toxin elimination actions.
- Liver Milk thistle supports the normal functioning of the liver.
- Drainage Dandelion helps to support the elimination functions.
- Slimming Dandelion and Milk Thistle contribute to the detoxification of the body.
- 30 capsules.
- capsule envelope : pullulan, dried extract of Artichoke (Cynara scolymus), dried extract of Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale), dried extract of Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum), dried extract of Fumitory (Fumaria officinalis - flowering aerial parts), dried extract of Broccoli (Brassica oleracea), N-Acetylcysteine, Naringin, L-Taurine, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Vitamin B3 (nicotinamide), Zinc citrate, LSelenomethionine, Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate), Rice starch, (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid as glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- Liver drainer
- 2 capsules per day with a glass of water with meals. It is preferable to divide the intake over 2 meals. Cure of 10 to 15 days.
- This food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a medicine. Product for adults only. Not to be given to children under 12 years of age. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines at the same time. For people with hypothyroidism or thyroid treatment, consult your doctor. Consumption should be limited to a few weeks/months. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the indicated dosage.
- Notification number
- NUT/AS/PL 3760/61
- New product
Detoxify your liver !
Détoxivits participates in stages I and II of detoxification and activates stage III through 3 multiple toxins elimination processes.
Dandelions and Milk Thistle help:
- detoxify the body.
Dandelions helps :
- the elimination process.
Vitamin C, zinc and selenium ensure the proper functions of the immune system.
Milk Thisle encourages the liver to function appropriately.
This compound, rich in active ingredients, helps hepatic detoxification. The phase I of detoxification of xenobiotics is carried out by the cytochromes P450 (CYP). The micronutrients contained in Detoxivits help catalyze these CYPs, including B vitamins, NAC & vitamin C (glutathione production) and minerals, such as selenium and zinc. These micronutrients are also involved in Phase II detoxification to metabolize/conjugate oxidized products. This phase of solubilization is completed by the milk thistle which contributes to the hepatic protection (increases the activity of the enzymes SOD and glutathion peroxidase) and the taurine (tauro-conjugation).
A meta-analysis describes the effectiveness of sylimarin (hepatoregenerative action) in the treatment of cirrhosis . A broccoli extract with a 13% glucoraphine content provides the body with sulphoraphane (hydrolysis by salivary enzymes and bacteria of the intestinal microbiota). This organosulfur substance also activates phase II enzymes in combination with naringin, which inhibits CYPs (CYP3A4, CYP1A2, CYP3A5)  .
Once neutralized, these molecules leave the liver for elimination (phase III). Silymarin activates the flow of the gallbladder (hepatic insufficiency, gallstones). According to the European Medicines Agency, Fumitory added to the formula has choleretic and cholagogue properties that help increase bile flow and relieve symptoms of biliary indigestion [3-4]. Finally, artichoke promotes the drainage of the liver and bile ducts  and facilitates the elimination of toxins. and facilitates the elimination of toxins. Dandelion helps treat minor digestive disorders, improves liver, biliary and urinary functions .
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||2 CAPSULES||AR%*|
Artichoke extract (leaf).
Dandelion extract (leaf).
Extract of milk thistle (seed)
of which silymarin
Extract from fumeterre (flowers)
Extract from broccoli (seeds)
of which glucoraphanin
Vitamin B9 (Quatrefolic)
* Recommended Daily Allowance (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Decree 08.01.1992)
 Jacobs BP, Dennehy C, et al. "Chardon-Marie pour le traitement des maladies du foie", revue systématique et méta-analyse, Am J Med 2002 Oct 15; 113 (6): 506-15.
 3. Chen R, Qi QL, Wang MT, Li QY, « Potentiel théra peutique de la naringine : un aperçu », Pharm Biol, 2016 Dec, 54(12):3203-3210.
 Anousheh D. Ethno-botanique, Bioactivités et Mystères Médicinaux de Fumaria officinalis (Fumeterre) Commun). Pharm Biomed Sci. 16 janvier 2016; 45.
 Hentschel C, Dressler S, Hahn EG. Fumaria officinalis (Fumeterre) - applications cliniques. Fortschr Med. 10 juillet 1995 ; 113 (19) : 291-2;
 R. Kirchhoff, C.H. Beckers, G.M. et al. "Augmentation de la cholérèse au moyen d’extrait d’artichaut", Phytomedicine, Vol. 1, num ro 2, septembre 1994,
 Bevin A. Clare, et al. "L’effet diurétique chez l’homme d’un extrait de Taraxacum officinale en une seule journée", Compl ment Med, Ao t 2009.