Gut microbiota analysis kit
Discover all the secrets of your intestinal microbiota with the Nahibu analysis kit, to be carried out at home.
- Intestinal flora The solution for analysis and prevention of intestinal microbiota. Discover a personalised nutritional approach, based on the analysis of your intestinal flora.
- Microbiota Kit & Analysis
- Main indication
- Intestinal flora
- In stock
- 3 Items
Why test your microbiota?
Tests of the intestinal microbiota make it possible to detect, first of all, the impoverishment of its biodiversity. This depletion is associated with the risk of developing serious chronic diseases.
Let's take care of our gut flora together:
- 95% of our bacteria are concentrated in the gastrointestinal tract.
- 100,000 billion bacteria live together in our intestines.
- The human microbiota plays a major role in the following functions: Digestive, Metabolic, Cognitive and Immune.
- Several diseases are associated with an imbalance of the intestinal flora (Obesity, Diabetes type 1 and 2, Colon cancer, Liver disease...).
What does Nahibu offer?
In accordance with the International Human Microbiome Standards (International consortium), Nahibu offers an analysis of the intestinal microbiota and personalised nutritional advice.
Preventive medicine solution:
- A solution for analysis and prevention of the intestinal microbiota.
- A personalised nutritional approach, based on the intestinal microbiota.
- Support from health professionals trained in microbiota analysis.
How does it work?
The process is very simple, it takes place in 4 steps.
Upon receipt of the analysis kit :
- Activate your account on your personal space and answer the questionnaire.
- Take the sample (the instructions in the guide will guide you through the various stages)
- Return your sample in the pre-stamped envelope
- Consult your results on your personal space 6 to 8 weeks later.
The results of your intestinal microbiota analysis are available 6 to 8 weeks later on your personal space, after you have received your sample.
What does the kit contain?
The kit contains everything you need to collect the sample: a feces-catcher to collect your stool, a collection tube filled with a preservative liquid to preserve the stool before analysis, a shuttlePouch to slide the collection tube in after collection and a pre-paid envelope (to return the sample to us).
Who is the Nahibu solution for?
Everyone. There is no age limit for testing your microbiota. However, it is recommended that the test be performed on people over 3 years of age.