Stressed, tired, anxious? It's not easy to find the right magnesium for you! Magnevits is a food supplement that offers 3 bioavailable magnesium salts combined with all the B vitamins and taurine.
- Energy Magnesium and vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12 help to reduce fatigue.
- Muscles Magnesium and vitamins B1 and B5 contribute to normal muscle function. Magnesium contributes to normal protein synthesis and plays a role in the cell division process together with vitamin B12. Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis.
- Métabolism Magnesium and vitamins B1 and B5 contribute to a normal energy metabolism. Taurine is important for the energy metabolism.
- 90 or 270 vegetarian capsules
- Magnesium salts of citric acid, capsule shell : pullulan, magnesium bisglycinate, magnesium taurate, Taurine, Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide), Vitamin B5 (D-calcium pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolic acid as glucosamine salt (Quatrefolic®), Vitamin B8 (D-biotin), Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin).
- Main indication
- Anxiety - Depression - Stress
- Specific indication
- Adults: 1 to 3 pills per day with a glass of water during a meal.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT 3760/23
- New product
Magnesium magnivits from Lepivits
Are you stressed out, tired, overworked? Think about the Magnevits magnesium supplement.
This nutritional supplement is highly dosed in magnesium, combined with all the vitamins of the B group and taurine to support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
The triad of this complex of magnesium of the laboratory LEPIVITS is a perfectly balanced solution to correct the deficit in magnesium because :
- Contains the 3 salts of magnesium;
- It is combined with activated B vitamins and taurine.
Magnesium helps to reduce fatigue, stress and muscle cramps *.
* SEELIG M. S., «Consequences of magnesium deficiency on the enhancement of stress reactions; preventive and therapeutic implications (a review)», J Am Coll Nutr, 1994; 13 (5): 429-446.
Promote your magnesium intake with our Magnevits complex, based on 3 magnesium salts coupled with B vitamins and taurine to increase its absorption and cellular retention!
The triad of this magnesium complex from the LEPIVITS laboratory is a perfectly balanced solution to correct magnesium deficiency because :
- it contains the 3 magnesium salts;
- it is combined with activated B vitamins and taurine.
The magnesium of LEPIVITS laboratory is highly bioavailable.
Do you suffer from magnesium deficiency?
According to the most recent data 1000 calories bring 120 mg of magnesium. The average caloric intake for women is 1,700 calories, 204 mg for men and 224 calories for men (264), instead of recommendations for 375 mg in Europe and the United States at 420 mg per day. The magnesian intakes by the diet are therefore daily too short of 100 to 220 mg. To this is added the stress of everyday life which is responsible for a significant loss of magnesium (urinary excretion). This stress-induced urinary loss leads to an additional deficit of magnesium of the order of 100 to 200 mg.
The negative effects of a lack of magnesium on health
Magnesium deficiency is usually associated with different sTate’s or feelings of stress (stress, pain, fatigue) that can create grounds for inflammatory infections or diseases and generate various diseases (depression, insomnia, neuromuscular disorders, fibromyalgia , rheumatism, cardiovascular problems, allergies, psoriasis, colopathy, Crohn 's disease, hyperthyroidism, infarction, etc.)   .
Add B vitamins and taurine to magnesium supplements
Magnesium is the second most abundant cation in cells and is also the coenzymatic catalyst of nearly 400 basic biochemical reactions to energy production. The production of energy in the mitochondria is considered to be magnesiodependent.
To act effectively against these magnesium deficiencies that are omnipresent in our society, the LEPIVITS laboratory has created a complex based on 3 bioavailable magnesium salts of 2nd and 3rd generation. Bisglyciante and magnesium citrate have a high bioavailability and a high content of elemental magnesium. Magnesium taurate optimizes the intestinal assimilation and neuronal action of magnesium (inhibitor of kainic acid - neuronal hyperactivity). An additional feature is the acetylation of taurine, which changes the polarity of this amino acid and favors its liposolubility, allowing a better diffusion and assimilation of magnesium through the membrane of cells, especially those of the brain. Magnesium salts are combined with all the B vitamins and taurine to enhance the absorption and retention of magnesium at the cellular level.
Rightly so, the pre-activated B vitamins are cofactors in energy production (ATP) with magnesium. Pyridoxal phosphate PLP (Vit B6) allows the production of taurine, serotonin and the transformation of glutamate into GABA, the anti-anxiety neurotransmitter.
As for taurine, several studies highlight its role as a "magnesium sparing agent" at the cellular level . These studies have also observed the synergistic role of taurinewith magnesium: in the ionic transport of magnesium/calcium and sodium/potassium. Taurine has an anti-water retention effect.
No scientific study has put forward any disadvantage in the use of magnesium bisglycinate.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||3 CAPSULES||AR%*|
Magnesium element (citrate 15% + Bisglycinate 10% + Malate of magnesium 11.3%)
Vitamin B1 80% (hydrochloride of thiamine)
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
Vitamin B5 91.6% (D-pantothenate calcium)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)
Vitamin B8 (D-biotin)
Vitamin B9 (Quatrefolic®)
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)
345mg de Mg (1830mg +390mg + 279mg)
* Recommended Daily Allowance (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Decree 08.01.1992)
 SEELIG M. S., «Consequences of magnesium de_ ciency on the enhancement of stress reactions; preventive and therapeutic implications (a review)», J Am Coll Nutr, 1994; 13 (5): 429-446.
 Seelig Mildred, Magnesium de_ ciency in the pathogenesis of
disease, NATO Advanced Study Institute Ressources, 1980
 Seelig Mildred, Rosanoff Andrea, The Magnesium Factor, how one
simple nutrient can prevent, treat and reverse high blood pressure,
heart disease, diabetes and other chronic conditions, Avery, 2003
 Begon S, Pickering G, Eschalier A, Dubray C, Magnesium and
MK-801 have a similar effect in two experimental models of neuropathic
pain, Brain Res. 2000;887(2):436-9
 Durlach J, Durlach V, Speculations on hormonal controls of magnesium
homeostasis: a hypothesis, Magnesium, 1984; 3(3):109-31
 Huxtable R. J., Physiological actions of taurine, Physiol Rev, 1992;
72 (I): 101-163
Based on 17 reviews
Je commence mais je constate déjà des effets positifs sur ma forme
Très bon produit
Produit très bien dosé à un prix très correcte pour la qualité !
Le conditionnement me convient parfaitement : 2 gélules le matin et 1 le soir. J’en recommande mensuellement.
En prends depuis un moment et moins fatiguée
J'ai opté pour le conditionnement de 270 gélules même si je regrette la disparition du magnevits plus
le meilleur du meilleur!!!
Au top ,je recommande
Bon conditionnement Traitement à peine commencé Verdict des bénéfices dans un mois
A voir l'effet
Produit au top