OIL OF EVENING PRIMROSE 500
Evening primrose seeds are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid and linolenic acid. This evening primrose oil is enriched with vitamin E at 500mg.
- Skin Helps maintain normal skin.
- Woman Contributes to female well-being.
- Cholesterol Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels thanks to linolenic acid.
- 30, 60, 120 or 200 capsules
- Evening primrose oil / Oenothera Biennis, dl-alpha tocopherol - vitamin E; glycerin, gelling, water.
- Main indication
- Skin - Hair - Nails
- Specific indication
- Swallow 2 capsules 3 times a day with a glass of water at meals.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement does not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if simultaneous medication. For pregnant and lactating women, ask your therapist. Store away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT/PL 26/05
- New product
Intake of linoleic acid CLA +
Evening primrose oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid and linolenic acid. Evening primrose is a precursor of prostaglandins.
Evening primrose contributes to:
maintaining good menstruation
maintenance of normal blood cholesterol through linolenic acid
Vitamin E helps to:
Protect cells against oxidative stress
Oil of Evening primrose comes from cold extracted seeds in order to not transform its active ingredients. The oil is rich in essential fatty acid: 8 to 14% gamma linolenic acid (GLA), 60 to 80% of linolenic acid, 6-11% oleic acid 7% palmitic acid and 3 % stearic acid.
GLA is essential to the cell membrane and is precursor of prostaglandins: PGE 1 and PGE 2. PGE 2 is mostly considered as natural anti-inflammatories while PGE 1 allow among other regulate female hormones (estrogen, progesterone , prolactin). Evening primrose oil is very useful in premenstrual syndrome as well as start and end of gynecological life. The oil is recommended in capsule form at a dose of 1 to 4g per day. Although very close to evening primrose oil, borage oil benefit carriers and other blood can be both complementary.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||AR%*|
Oil from evening primrose thereof GLA
* Recommended daily allowances (Directive 2008/100 / EC amending -> Law 08.01.1992)
Gamma-Linolenic Acid Suppresses NF-κΒ Signaling via CD36 in the Lipopolysaccharide-Induced
Inflammatory Response in Primary Goat Mammary Gland Epithelial Cells.
PUBMED 2016 Apr 28.
Based on 1 review