EVENING PRIMROSE OIL 1000
Evening primrose seeds are rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid and linolenic acid. This evening primrose oil drawn at 1000mg is enriched with vitamin E.
- Skin Helps maintain normal skin.
- Woman Contributes to female well-being.
- Cholesterol Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels thanks to linolenic acid.
- 60 capsules
- Evening primrose oil/Oenotherae Biennis, dl-alpha tocopherol - vitamin E; glycerine, gelling agent, water.
- Main indication
- Skin - Hair - Nails
- Specific indication
- Take 3 capsules a day with a glass of water during meals.
- It is recommended not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT/PL 26/05
- New product
Intake of linoleic acid CLA +
Evening primrose oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids including gamma-linolenic acid and linolenic acid. Evening primrose is a precursor of prostaglandins.
Evening primrose contributes to:
- Female wellness
- Maintaining good menstruation
- Maintenance of normal blood cholesterol through linolenic acid
Vitamin E helps to:
- Protect cells against oxidative stress
GLA is essential to the cell membrane and is precursor of prostaglandins: PGE 1 and PGE 2. PGE 2 is mostly considered as natural anti-inflammatories while PGE 1 allow among other regulate female hormones (estrogen, progesterone , prolactin). Evening primrose oil is very useful in premenstrual syndrome as well as start and end of gynecological life. The oil is recommended in capsule form at a dose of 1 to 4g per day. Although very close to evening primrose oil, borage oil benefit carriers and other blood can be both complementary.
Oil Evening Primrose (Oenotherae Biennis)
contains 10% GLA
Natural vitamine E (d-alpha tocophérol)
* Recommended daily allowances (Directive 2008/100 / EC amending -> Law 08.01.1992)