Reduced immunity, loss of hair and/or muscle mass? Zinc Forte is a food supplement based on zinc citrate, combined with cysteine and vitamin B6 to restore an optimal level of zinc.
- Immunity Zinc and vitamin B6 contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Muscles Zinc is essential for normal protein synthesis (tissues and muscles) and helps maintain healthy skin, muscles and hair. Folate contributes to the normal synthesis of amino acids.
- Métabolism Zinc contributes to the metabolism of macronutrients.
- 60 vegetarian capsules
- L-Cysteine hydrochloride, capsule shell: pullulan, zinc citrate, rice starch, vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate).
- Main indication
- Sport - Tonus
- Specific indication
- Cell multiplication
- 1 capsule per day with a glass of water. For adults only.
- Food supplement, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the indicated dosage.
- Notification number
- PL 3760/21
- New product
Don't overlook the benefits of zinc supplementation!
Provides bioavailable zinc citrate in combination with active vitamin B6 and cysteine to promote intestinal zinc absorption. This product is ideal for vegetarians.
Zinc forte contributes to :
- Normal DNA synthesis
- Normal vitamin A metabolism
- Normal functioning of the immune system
- Protection of cells against oxidative stress
- Cell division process
- Normal acid-base metabolism
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal carbohydrate metabolism
- Normal fertility and reproduction
- Macronutrient metabolism
- Normal protein synthesis
- Fatty acid metabolism
- Maintenance of normal bone structure, skin, nails and hair
Zinc Forte contains bioavailable zinc citrate (derived from natural citric acid) combined with cysteine and vitamin B6. This innovative formula facilitates the absorption and action of zinc. Zinc is involved in many biological processes, including cell growth, RNA/DNA formation and cell differentiation. Zinc is essential for protein metabolism (tissues, muscles), gene expression, enzyme activation and cell membrane protection. It helps maintain healthy skin, muscles and hair. However, up to 30% of the world's population is deficient in zinc  and the body cannot produce it itself. Some people (vegetarians, vegans, pregnant women, seniors, etc.) are strongly affected by this deficiency despite a healthy & balanced diet. The cysteine contained in Zinc Forte promotes intestinal absorption of zinc via the enterocytes  (cysteine-rich metallothioneins). Vitamin B6 allows the normal synthesis of cysteine and helps its assimilation in many proteins, including keratin (hair and nails). Zinc is involved in the metabolism of vitamin B6 . Zinc and vitamin B6 contribute, among other things, to the normal functioning of the immune system and regulate hormonal activity  (fertility).
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||AR%*|
*RI reference input.
 Prasad AS. "Discovery of zinc deficiency in humans and studies in an experimental human model"; American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1991, 53:403-12;  Prof Robert E Black, MD Prof Cesar G Victora, et al. "Maternal and infant under- and overweight in low- and middle-income countries""; THE LANCET; volume 382, ISSUE 9890, august 03/2013; https://doi.org/10. 1016/S0140-6736(13)60937-X;  J M Hempe & R J Cousins; "Intestinal cysteine-rich protein binds zinc during transmucosal zinc transport"; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1991 Nov 1; 88(21): 9671-9674;  "Zinc and the regulation of vitamin B6 metabolism"; Nutr Rev. 1990 Jun;48(6):255-8; doi: 10.1111/j.1753-4887 .1990.tb02951.x;  Katrina M Wyatt, Paul W Dimmock et al. "Efficacy of vitamin B6 in the treatment of premenstrual syndrome: systematic review" BMJ. 1999 May 22; 318(7195): 1375-1381.