Super D3 + K2 - Vitamnie K2 biodisponible
Support your bone structure in the best possible way! Super D3+K2 is a food supplement with optimised vitamin D cholecalciferol and vitamin K menaquinone.
- Frame Vitamins D and K contribute, among other things, to the maintenance of normal bone structure. They act synergistically to allow calcium to bind to the bone structure and promote good bone density.
- Heart Vitamin K helps to maintain a normal bone structure and prevents peripheral calcification.
- Red blood cells Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- 30, 60 or 90 capsules
- Vitamin K2 2000ppm (Menaquinone 7), vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol); filling agent: rice starch; capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
- Main indication
- Joints - Bones
- Specific indication
- Bone structure
- 1 capsule per day with a glass of water with the evening meal.
- It is advised not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A food supplement is not a medicine. Do not take if you are taking AVK (anti-coagulant medication) at the same time. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- N U T 2 4 0 6 / 5 8
- New product
Vitamins D3 and K2 and their essential benefits in the medical world!
A D3 + K2 vegetarian capsule provides maximum nutritional intake of vitamins D and K.
Vitamin K2 helps with :
- Normal blood coagulation
- Normal bone structure
Vitamin D3 helps with :
- Normal calcium and phosphorus absorption
- Normal blood calcium levels
- Normal bone structure
- Normal muscle function
- Normal dentition
- Normal immune system function
 Hartley L, Clar C, Ghannam O, Fleurs N, Stranges S, Rees K. Vitamine K pour la prévention primaire des maladies cardiovasculaires. Base de données Cochrane des revues systématiques 2015, numéro 9. Art. No .: CD011148. DOI: 10.1002 / 14651858.CD011148.pub2
 Fusaro M et al, la vitamine D & K et les calcifications vasculaires dans la maladie rénale chronique: une relation importante mais peu étudiée. J Endocrinol Invest, 2010 Nov 16.
Vitamin K2mk7 is a plant-based vitamin (from Natto) that the body is able to produce in small quantities if the intestines are healthy. However, the health benefits of vitamin K may warrant additional supplementation.
This new food supplement provides a base of fat-soluble vitamin D3 (1000IU) with the addition of a high dose of natural vitamin K2 (menaquinones).
The effectiveness of D3 and K2 on the bone structure
These 2 vitamins act in synergy to enable calcium to be fixed on the bone structure. Vitamin K will carboxylate osteocalcin (a protein that fixes Ca to the bone matrix) and, together with zinc and magnesium, promote good bone density.
Coagulation is essential to fight bleeding
Vitamin K is recommended in cases of poor blood coagulation (heavy menstruation, menorrhagia, regular bruising, bleeding gums, etc.).
Protect your heart and arteries from calcification
Vitamin D and K have their roles to play in cardiovascular pathologies. These vitamins inhibit the deposition of calcium in soft tissues, including the arteries. Menaquinone activates MGP (matrix glaprotein) which has a role in inhibiting calcification of other tissues . Vitamin D has anti-hypertensive effects on the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system, protects the endothelial cells of the arterial wall, improves the profile of circulating lipids including elevated HDL cholesterol, lowers the risk of atrial fibrillation, reduces the stiffening of arteries, vasodilator properties, etc. A high intake of vitamins D & K2 reduces coronary risk and overall mortality.
Bioavailability of fat-soluble vitamins
Vitamins D and K are fat-soluble. Their anti-inflammatory and cardioprotective efficacy will be active in the presence of lipids (preferably mono- or polyunsaturated fats). It is recommended that these food supplements are always taken with meals.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||AR%*|
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol)
Vitamin K (menaquinone)
50μg = 2000UI
* Reference intake authorised by the Higher Health Council in agreement with EFSA.
 Fusaro M et al, Vitamin D & K and vascular calcifications in chronic kidney disease: an important but understudied relationship. J Endocrinol Invest, 2010 Nov 16.
 Sophie Liabeuf, Antoine Bouquegneau, Étienne Cavalier, Ziad A. Massy; "The awakening of matrix-gla-protein will sound the death knell of vascular calcifications"; Nephrology & Therapeutics, Volume 11, Issue 4, Pages 191-200 Pierre Delanaye.
 In 4807 people without cardiovascular disease, the risk of coronary mortality was reduced by 47% in the tertile receiving the highest intakes of vitamin K2, severe aortic calcifications by 68%, all-cause mortality by 26%; Geleijnse J. M. et al. Dietary intake of Menaquinone is associated with reduced risk of coronary heart disease: the Rotterdam study, American Society for Nutritional Sciences, j Nutr, 134: 3100-3105, November 2004.
 In the Framingham Offspring study of 1381 participants high blood levels of vitamins D & K were associated with reduced levels of 14 markers of inflammation including several cytokines. | Shea M.K. Vitamin K and vitamin D status: Associations with inflammatory markers in the Framingham Offspring Study American Journal of Epidemiology. 2007