Iodine deficiency? Bladderwrack is a seaweed naturally rich in iodine. Nettle reinforces the action of the seaweed.
- Energy Iodine helps to maintain a normal metabolism.
- Slimming Bladderwrack helps to reduce the absorption of fats.
- Métabolism The iodine in bladderwrack contributes to normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function
- 60 or 90 vegetable capsules
- Algae thallus (Fucus vesiculosus), nettle powder (urticae dioico L.); bulking agent: rice starch, capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- 1 capsule per day, at meal with a glass of water.
- It is important to get the advice of a treating physician in case of hyperthyroidism. Contains polyols, excessive consumption can have laxative effects. To be consumed as part of a controlled caloric intake diet. It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of reach of children.
- Notification number
- PL 2406/13
- New product
Fucus is a dried seaweed rich in iodine and other minerals & trace elements such as chromium, lithium, manganese, chlorine, copper, zinc, silicon and potassium. Nettle reinforces the action of the algae.
Iodine contributes to:
- Normal cognitive function
- Normal functioning of the nervous system
- A normal energy metabolism
- To maintain normal skin
- Normal thyroid hormone production and normal thyroid function
- Maintaining a normal bone structure
- Maintaining a normal dentition
The seaweed contributes to:
- decrease fat absorption
Iodine and thyroid - Natural production of thyroid hormones !
By its marine origin the kelp also called "Fucus vesiculosus" contains many trace elements, mineral salts and vitamins. Its high iodine content promotes the production of thyroid hormones. This algae can supplement a treatment based on L-tyrosine favoring the production of hormones T3 and T4.
It is the thall in the fresh or dry state that is suitable for its use in the form of micronized powder.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||AR%*|
Seaweed - Kelp
Nettle extract (10/1)
(10% silicum & 8% beta-sitosterol)
150mg - Iodine
* Recommended daily allowances (Directive 2008/100 / EC amending -> Order 08.01.1992)