ST. JOHN'S WORT PLUS
St. John's Wort Plus contains a St. John's Wort extract titrated with hypercin.
- Stress & Anxiety St. John's wort contributes to a nervous and emotional balance.
- 60 or 120 vegetarian capsules
- hypericum perforatum - St John's wort 0.3% hypericin; bulking agent: rice starch, capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
- Main indication
- Anxiety - Depression - Stress
- Specific indication
- 1 capsule per day, with a meal and a glass of water.
- A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking any medicines at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- PL 2406/13
- New product
Treating your depression with plants?
Food supplement based on concentrated St. John's wort extract. Good mood.
Hypericum perforatum is composed of:
St. John's wort helps to maintain a good mood.
Herbal medicine uses the flowering tops which contain hypericin as an active ingredient. This hypericin acts by provoking a global effect of normalisation of the neurotransmitters involved in the modulation of mood.
The World Health Organisation recognises the use of oral St John's Wort as 'clinically established' in the treatment of 'mild to moderate depression'.
St John's Wort Plus nutritional information
|Active ingredients||Per capsule|
|St John's wort extract (hypericum perforatum 0.3% hypercin)||230mg = 690ug hypericin|