Zenivits contains a synergy of active ingredients based on vitamins B & C, zinc and phytonutrients including saffron and ashwagandha, which help the nervous system function properly.
- Brain Vitamins B1, B6 and B12 help maintain normal psychological functions and zinc contributes to normal cognitive function.
- Stress & Anxiety Saffron promotes a state of relaxation and mental and physical well-being. Ashwagandha helps the body to manage stress.
- 60 pills
- MSM (methyl sulfur of methane ), Glucosamine sulfur 2KCl (crustacean), the capsule’s covers : pullulan, Chondroitin sulfur (fish , mollusks ), dry Curcuma extract (Curcuma longa L.), dry Boswellia extract (Boswellia serrata Roxb. ex Colebr.),dry Harpagophytum extract (Harpagophytum procumbens (Burch.) DC.), dry Ginger extract (Zingiber officinale Rosc.), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid).
- Main indication
- Anxiety - Depression - Stress
- Specific indication
- 2 two pills a day while dining , with a glass of water.
- This food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a medicine. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking anticoagulants. Consumption should be limited to a few weeks/month. Not recommended for pregnant women. If you are taking chemical antidepressants at the same time, it is advisable to be monitored by your doctor. In accordance with health agencies, it is not recommended for children under 12 years of age. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the indicated dosage.
- Notification number
- NUT/AS/PL 3760/57
- In stock
- 22 Items
- New product
Saffron titrated in safranal and crocines has anti-depressive properties via its serotonergic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory actions. According to a meta-analysis, the benefits of saffron are comparable to fluoxetine (a serotonin reuptake inhibitor), from 20 mg/day. Concerning anxiety, a randomised controlled trial shows that a dose of 30mg to 50mg of saffron/day for 12 weeks appears to have a significant impact on anxiety, with a good tolerance. As for ashwagandha, several studies have shown that an extract titrated in withanaloids (minimum 15%) can reduce the effects and symptoms of stress and anxiety. In a study of chronically stressed adults, the SHODEN® ashwagandha group (120mg/d and 240mg/d) showed a 10-30% decrease in cortisol and also decreased excessive norepinephrine production[3-4]. L-Theanine was added to the formula to help modulate the sympathetic nervous system. Several randomised studies report a decrease in acute stress and anxiety with 200 mg of L-Theanine. This anti-stress effect is indicated by biological parameters: decrease in heart rate, blood pressure and immunoglobulin A. Finally, an extract of horehound completes this synergy by having sedative and antispasmodic virtues which contribute to reducing stress and irritability.
 Mojtaba Khaksarian Masoud Behzadifar et al. "Efficacy of Crocus sativus (saffron) versus placebo and fluoxetine in the treatment of depression: systematic review and meta-analysis" Psychol Res Behav Manag. 2019 Apr 23;12:297-305.  Mohsen Mazidi, Maryam Shemshian et al. "A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of saffron (Cro- cus sativus L.) in the treatment of anxiety and depression", Randomized controlled trial J Complement Integr Med 2016 Jun 1;13(2):195-9.  Adrian L Lopresti , Stephen J Smith, etc. "An investigation into the anti-stress and pharmacological actions of an Ashwagandha SHO- DEN (Withania Somnifera) extract: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study" 2019 Sep;98(37).  Biswajit Auddy PhD, Jayaram Hazra, et al. "Highly dosed standardized extract of withania somnifera (35%) significantly reduces stress-related parameters in chronically stressed humans: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study"; JANA Vol, No 1, 2008.  Kenta Kimura, Makoto Ozeki" et al. "L-Theanine reduces psychological and physiological stress responses" Randomized controlled trial Biol Psy- chol. 2007 Jan;74(1):39-45.  Ai Yoto , Mao Motoki et al. "Effects of L-theanine or caffeine intake on blood pressure changes under physical and psychological stress" Randomized controlled trial J Physiol Anthropol . 2012 Oct 29;31(1):28.
|Active ingredients||3 capsules||RDA%*|