General loss of energy? Fortivits is a dietary supplement combining the power of Greater Galanga and Tyrosine with the benefits of vitamin C. This formula, which contains patented active ingredients that have been clinically studied, meets the most common need in our society, namely physical and nervous fatigue!
- Energy Vitamin C, which helps reduce fatigue.
- Brain Vitamin C is involved in the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological functions. Tyrosine and galangal are involved in the synthesis and transport of dopamine.
- 30 pills
- EnXtra™: dried large galanga extract (Alpinia galanga - rhizome), L-tyrosine, vegetarian capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan; vitamin C (Liposomal PureWay-C™); emulsifiers: lecithin E322, fatty acids E570; lemon bioflavonoids.
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- 2 capsules per day, swallow in the morning on an empty stomach.
- This food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, and is not a medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature in a dry place. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Notification number
- NUT/PL 2406/101
- New product
General loss of energy? Fortivits is a dietary supplement combining the power of Greater Galanga with the benefits of tyrosine and vitamin C.
Lepivits was keen to offer a supplement containing a patented active ingredient that meets one of society's most common needs, namely physical and nervous fatigue!
Greater galangal, often known to everyone for its beneficial properties for joints, has also been the subject of numerous studies with an impact on tone and alertness. In fact, it has been shown that the patented EnXtra™ extract has the ability to stimulate the whole body by acting on both physical and mental fatigue. It is also a wonderful natural alternative to coffee for boosting energy levels and alertness. This boost to mental acuity is further enhanced by the presence of tyrosine, an essential precursor in the production of the catecholamines that keep us awake. Last but not least, vitamin C rounds off this formula to create the perfect anti-fatigue synergy!
- Vitamin C helps to reduce fatigue and contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological functions.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATIONS||2 CAPSULES||AR%*|
Greater galangal extract - enXtra™
Vitamine C (PureWay-C®)
* Recommended Daily Intake (directive 2008/100/CE modifiant -> arrêté 08.01.1992)
 Shin JS, Noh YS, Yoo MS, et al. Anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic effects of new synthetic 3-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-4-(4-thiomethoxyphenyl)-1H-pyrrole-2,5-dione. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2012 Mar;22(6):2221-2225. DOI: 10.1016/j.bmcl.2012.01.100. PMID: 22349257.
 Shalini Srivastava, Mark Mennemeier & Surekha Pimple (2017) Effect of Alpinia galanga on Mental Alertness and Sustained Attention With or Without Caffeine: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Study, Journal of the American College of Nutrition, 36:8, 631-639, DOI: 10.1080/07315724.2017.1342576.
 Science of Your Life with Danielle Lin, C.N. - Transcription from podcast.
 Mohan Muttanahally Eraiah, Mamatha Kundapur, Lincy Joshua and Jestin V Thomas. Acute Effects of Alpinia galanga Extract on Mental Alertness, Accuracy and Fatigue in Human Subjects: A Randomized, DoubleBlind, Placebo-Controlled, Cross-Over Study. Adv Complement Alt Med. 7(4). ACAM. 000669. 2023. DOI: 10.31031/ACAM.2023.07.000669.
 Santhy Sivanandan, Surekha Pimple. Molecular Docking Studies of Alpinia galanga Phytoconstituents for Psychostimulant Activity. August 2018. DOI: 10.4236/abc.2018.84006.
 Thomas, J. R., Lockwood, P. A., Singh, A., and Deuster, P. A. (1999). Tyrosine improves working memory in a multitasking environment. Pharmacol Biochem Behav 64(3):495-500.
 Jongkees BJ, Hommel B, Kühn S, Colzato LS (2015). Effect of tyrosine supplementation on clinical and healthy populations under stress or cognitive demands-A review. J Psychiatr Res. 70:50-7.
 Shalini Srivastava and Surekha R. Pimple. (2017). Effects of Cymbopogon Flexuosus, Alpinia Galanga, and Glycyrrhiza Glabra on Attention: A Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study. Corpus ID: 146803655
 Weeks BS, Perez PP : Taux d’absorption et valeurs de piégeage des radicaux libres des métabolites lipidiques de la vitamine C dans les cellules lymphoblastiques humaines. Med Sci Monit, 2007 ; 13(10) : BR205-210