Take care of your cells! Antioxyppin is a food supplement containing a synergy of minerals, carotenoids, alpha-lipoic acid, coenzyme Q10 and vitamins A, C and E.
- Energy Vitamin C helps to reduce fatigue. Coenzyme Q10 and alpha lipoic acid support cell function.
- Antioxidant Vitamin A plays a role in the process of cell specialisation. specialisation process. Vitamins C and E help to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
- Men and women Antioxyppin promotes the supply of vitamins, minerals and flavonoids to ensure good health.
- 60 capsules
- Capsule shell : pullulan, N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine, Haematococcus pluvialis powder titrated in astaxanthin, Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid), Alpha-lipoic acid (R), Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Tomato extract (Lycopersicon esculentum - fruit) titrated in Lycopene, Vitamin E (D-alpha-tocopherol acetate), Beta-carotene, Tagetes extract (Tagetes erecta - fruit) titrated in Lutein, Rice starch, L-Selenomethionine.
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- 2 capsules per day, with a glass of water, with a meal. Preferably in the morning or at lunchtime.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture. Do not use during chemotherapy or radiotherapy.
- Notification number
- NUTAS/PL 495/31
- New product
Neutralize free radicals naturally!
Antioxyppin is a dietary supplement rich in vitamins, minerals, carotenoids, alpha-lipoic acid, combined with other antioxidants working in synergy. These powerful micronutrients keep cells healthy.
Provides the body with :
- Vitamin C
- Alpha-lipoic acid
- Coenzyme Q10
- Natural vitamin A
- Natural vitamin E
- Natural selenium
Antioxyppin is a formula containing a complete synergy of natural antioxidants. This complex protects the lipid membranes (fat-soluble antioxidants) and the cytoplasm (water-soluble antioxidants). The addition of alpha-lipoic acid promotes the recycling of all antioxidants (lipo- and water-soluble) while N-acetyl-cysteine actively recycles vitamin C.
First line of antioxidant defence
Vitamin E is a surface antioxidant (first line of defence), recycled by vitamin C, which in turn is recycled by n-acetyl-cysteine. These micronutrients do act in synergy.
Second line of antioxidant defence
Carotenoids (lycopene, astaxanthin, beta-carotene, lutein) act within the lipid membrane as "deep antioxidants" (second line of defence) with Co-Q10 and selenium.
Complete formula against oxidative stress
Antioxippin therefore contributes to the fight against all free radicals (singlet oxygen, nitric oxide, peroxynitric oxide, hydrogen peroxide, hydroxyl radicals) leading to cell ageing and inflammation, which favours the development of pathologies.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||2 CAPSULES||AR%*|
Natural vitamin E
Beta-carotene (vitamin A)
* Recommended Daily Allowance (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Decree 08.01.1992)
CO-Q10 Strong 200mg
Based on 2 reviews
Très bon produit