Imbalance of the intestinal flora? Biotippin is a food supplement containing more than 10 strains of lactic ferments (60 billion CFU), baobab pulp and zinc citrate.
- Intestinal flora The selected strains of lactic ferments help to rebalance the intestinal flora.
- Lactic acid bacteria This formula contains 10 strains of lactic ferments and zinc citrate which contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system and the proliferation of these bacteria.
- 30 gastro-resistant vegetable capsules
- Lactic acid bacteria (10 strains - 60 billion CFU/capsule): Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus johnsonii, Lactobacillus casei, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium lactis, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium longum - pulp of the Baobab fruit powder (Adansonia digitata L. ) - capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, gellan gum - Zinc citrate - rice starch.
- Main indication
- Intestinal flora
- Specific indication
- Intestinal flora
- 1 capsule per day with a glass of water, to be swallowed 30 minutes before the meal or as prescribed.
- Food supplement, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. Product for adults only. Consumption should be limited to a few weeks/month. Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in the fridge after opening. Do not exceed the indicated dosage, except on medical advice.
- Notification number
- NUT/PL/AS 3760/17
- In stock
- 51 Items
- New product
Balance of the microbiota
Food supplement based on 10 strains of lactic ferments, non-irritating prebiotics (baobab pulp) and zinc citrate*.
This food supplement helps to :
- maintain the proper functioning of the microbiota
- maintain the proper functioning of the immune system*.
This food supplement contains 60 billion CFU/capsule including :
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus
- Lactobacillus johnsonii
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus reuteri
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacterium breve
- Bifidobacterium longum
The ingredients in biotippin are protected by DRCAPS gastro-resistant capsules.
This innovative formula contains 10 strains of probiotics (60 billion CFU/capsule) combined with prebiotics from organic farming & zinc citrate which contribute to the proliferation of lactic ferments.
Scientific studies on probiotics
The lactobacilli and bifidobacteria have been carefully selected to rebalance the intestinal microbiota. Each strain has specific documented actions: "Bifidobacterium bifidum" effectively alleviates global IBS (irritable bowel syndrome); "Lactobacillus reuteri" regulates intestinal transit in children (diarrhoea) and adults (chronic constipation); "Bifidobacterium breve" demonstrates, among other things, its antibacterial effectiveness against clostridium by inhibiting growth and eliminating spores. Several randomised studies have demonstrated the ability of "Bifidobacteria" to decrease the level of several cytokines involved in systemic inflammation (interleukins 2-10), but also to improve the phagocytic capacity and the activity of natural killer cells. The selected probiotics have immunoregulatory effects on IgA and CD4 expression (immune responses of IM) after exposure to Escherichia coli and lipopolysaccharide (LPS).
Innovative synbiotic synergy
This synbiotic formula is manufactured in gastro-resistant capsules (DRcaps) which protect the probiotics from gastric acidity to ensure that the strains are released in the small intestine.
Nutritional analysis: Biotippin
|Active ingredients||1 DRCaps capsule|
Lactic acid bacteria :
* Reference Inputs / ** CFU: Colony Forming Unit