Contributes to the normal functioning of the memory.
Memory loss, lack of concentration? Memoryvits is composed of a synergy of active ingredients based on phytonutrients such as water hyssop and Ginkgo biloba that contribute to good cognitive function. Active B vitamins help maintain normal psychological functions and zinc citrate contributes to normal protein synthesis and cognitive function. The addition of a patented Memophenol™ ingredient containing wild blueberry and grape extracts provides an excellent source of polyphenols. The scientifically proven bioavailability of Memophenol™ across the brain membrane enhances the action of Memoryvits.
- Memory Choline, Water Hyssop and Ginkgo biloba help maintain memory and good cognitive function. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis and cognitive function. Vitamins B1, B6, B9 and B12 help to maintain normal psychological functions. Pantothenic acid contributes to normal intellectual performance.
- 60 pills.
- Dry extract of grape (Vitis vinifera L. - fruit), dry extract of water hyssop (Bacopa monnieri - leaf); capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan; dry extract of wild blueberry (Vaccinium angustifolium A. - fruit), dried extract of Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo biloba - leaf), choline bitartrate, zinc citrate, vitamin B5 (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate), vitamin B9 (((6S)-5- methyltetrahydrofolic acid in the form of the glucosamine salt), vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
- Main indication
- 2 capsules per day, with meals and a glass of water. Suitable for children from 12 years of age.
- This food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a medicine. Consult your doctor if you are taking anticoagulants at the same time. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Notification number
- NUT 3760/75
- New product
A synergy of active ingredients to contribute to the normal functioning of the memory
LEPIVITS has developed a dietary supplement highly concentrated in a patented extract (Memophenol™) based on French grape and wild blueberry. A unique solution, clinically validated to stimulate the cognitive abilities of seniors and students.
What is Memophenol™?
Memophenol™, a unique ingredient that has received several scientific awards
For 6 months, a multi-centre, randomised, placebo-controlled clinical study was carried out on more than 200 senior citizens.
For 6 months, a multi-centre, randomised, placebo-controlled clinical study was carried out on 30 students aged between 18 and 25 years and put in an examination situation.
An innovative solution, associated with several synergistic active ingredients derived from plant extracts
Ginkgo biloba, native to Asia, is a plant that helps preserve good cognitive functions. Ginkgo leaf extracts are rich in flavonoids, a polyphenolic compound.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||AR%*|
including extract of wild cornflower
including extract of grape (Vitis vinifera L. - fruit)
Bacopa monnieri "water hyssop" - leaf
of which 25% bacosides
Ginkgo biloba dry extract - leaf
of which 24% flavonol glycosides
of which 6% terpene lactones
Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride)
Vitamin B5 (calcium-D-pantothenate)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxal-5'-phosphate)
Vitamin B9 ((6S)-5-methyltetrahy- drofolic acid as
Vitamin B12 (methylcobalamin)
Zinc (citrate 31%)
* Recommended Daily Allowance (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Decree 08.01.1992)