NATURAL COENZYME Q10
Decreased cellular energy metabolism? Coenzyme Q10 produced by natural fermentation of bacteria provides 100mg of CoQ10.
- Energy Coenzyme Q10 is involved in the production of cellular energy in our mitochondria.
- Antioxidant Coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age.
- 30 or 90 capsules.
- Coenzyme Q10 (highly assimilable ubiquinone produced by fermentation of yeasts and bacteria); bulking agent: rice starch, capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
- Main indication
- Sport - Tonus
- Specific indication
- 1 capsule daily with a glass of water during the meal. In case of chemotherapy, medical advice is required before considering coenzyme Q10.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT/PL 495/9
- New product
Coenzyme Q10 of natural origin is used among other acts in the production of energy
Coenzyme Q10 is a lipid that naturally exists in the body that gets drained with age.
Natural coenzyme Q10 contributes to:
- normal cellular metabolism
CoQ10 was discovered by Fred L. Crane of the "Madison Institue", Wisconsin, more than half a century ago and has been identified as an electron transport in the mitochondria. The chemical structure of this liposoluble substance look like vitamin E and is therefore able to act in the lipid portion of the cell. There are 10 coenzyme "Q" (a letter referring to the quinone group), but coenzyme Q10 is the only coenzyme encountered in human tissues. It can be synthesized in the body from phenylalanine, tyrosine and vitamins B1, B6, E and folic acid.
However, the liver's ability to synthesize coenzyme Q10 decreases with age. The reference value for the blood level of Co Q10 is 0.6 to 1.8 μg / ml.
*Folia Biol (Praha).2016;62(2):53-66 | Effect of Simvastatin, Coenzyme Q10, Resveratrol, Acetylcysteine and Acetylcarnitine
on Mitochondrial Respiration.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||AR%*|
* Recommended Daily Allowance (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Decree 08.01.1992)
SELENIUM + VITAMINE E
Based on 1 review