CO-Q10 Strong 200mg
Sports endurance, low energy? CoQ10 Forte is produced by natural fermentation of bacteria and provides an optimal supply of 200mg of CoQ10.
- Energy Coenzyme Q10 is involved in the production of cellular energy in our mitochondria.
- Antioxidant Coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age.
- 30 or 90 capsules.
- Coenzyme Q10 (highly assimilable ubiquinone produced by fermentation of yeasts and bacteria); bulking agent: rice starch, capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
- Main indication
- Sport - Tonus
- Specific indication
- 1 capsule daily with a glass of water during the meal. In case of chemotherapy, medical advice is required before considering coenzyme Q10.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT/PL 495/9
- In stock
- 32 Items
- New product
Coenzyme Q10 is a fat-soluble antioxidant that occurs naturally in our body. The synthesis of Q10 decreases with age.
The natural coenzyme Q10 contributes to :
- transporting electrons within the mitochondria
- cellular energy production
- protect the body against free radicals
Coenzyme Q10 of natural origin is used among other acts in the production of energy *
CoQ10 was discovered by Fred L. Crane of the "Madison Institue", Wisconsin, more than half a century ago and has been identified as an electron transport in the mitochondria. The chemical structure of this liposoluble substance look like vitamin E and is therefore able to act in the lipid portion of the cell. There are 10 coenzyme "Q" (a letter referring to the quinone group), but coenzyme Q10 is the only coenzyme encountered in human tissues. It can be synthesized in the body from phenylalanine, tyrosine and vitamins B1, B6, E and folic acid.
However, the liver's ability to synthesize coenzyme Q10 decreases with age. The reference value for the blood level of Co Q10 is 0.6 to 1.8 μg / ml.
*Folia Biol (Praha).2016;62(2):53-66 | Effect of Simvastatin, Coenzyme Q10, Resveratrol, Acetylcysteine and Acetylcarnitine
on Mitochondrial Respiration.
|Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)
produced by yeast fermentation