Fragile or damaged skin? Collappin is a food supplement containing a highly bioavailable form of collagen (Naticol®) combined with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C.
- Articular cartilage Hyaluronic acid is one of the natural constituents of the synovial fluid which is the joint fluid in which the cartilage is found. Vitamin C contributes to the proper functioning of cartilage.
- Skin The action of collagen and hyaluronic acid is reinforced by vitamin C which contributes to the normal formation of collagen to ensure the functioning of the skin.
- Joints Endogenous collagen ensures the proper formation of connective tissue.
- 60 pills.
- Collagen peptides (Naticol®)**, hyaluronic acid; capsule shell: 100% vegeta- ble pullulan; vitamin C (Liposomal PureWay-CTM); emulsifiers: phospholipids E322, fatty acids E570; citric bioflavonoids.
- Main indication
- Skin - Hair - Nails
- Specific indication
- 2 capsules daily with a glass of water during the meal.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT 3760/92
Collagen and hyaluronic acid promotes skin hydration [1-2]. This synergy limits dermis and joints aging [2-3].
Hydrolazed collagen contributes to :
- Endogenous collagen production (hydroxyproline rate is higher)
- Healthy skin and promotes cartilage and joints development
Hyaluronic acid promotes :
- The maintain and synovial tissue’s Viscosity (nourishes cartilage)
Vitamin C contributes to :
- Hydroxyproline development (collagen protein)
Strengthen your Connective tissues while aging !
Collavits helps to reduce skin aging (wrinkles and fine lines)[5-6] and to support joint fragility (cartilage aging).
This specific compound that is highly concentrated in hydrolazed marine collagen (Peptan® - natural bio active ingredients) [4-5] and hyaluronic acid, that encourages optimal production, connective tissues’ elasticity and cohesion of the body.
Hyaluronic acid maintains and coats the network of collagen and elastin fibers essential to tissue elasticity[6-7].These tissues are involved in the making of skin, hair, cartilage and joints.
Vitamin C contributes to normal collagen formation to ensure normal skin function.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||AR%*|
Marine collagen (Naticol® hydrolysate)
* Recommended Daily Allowance (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Decree 08.01.1992)
 Hydrolyzed Collagen’s clinical effects type I on the skin properties ; Matsumoto H, Ohara H, Ito K,
Nakamura Y, Takahashi S (2006) - ITE Letters on Batteries, New Technologies and Medicine 7 (4): 386-390.
 the effect of supplementation in oral collagen peptide and hyaluronic acid on the skin’s hydration and dermal collagen network :an ex vivo model and randomized, controlled clinical trials against Placebo.
Asserin J, Lati E, T Shioya, J Prawitt (2015) Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology 14 (4): 291-301.
Hyaluronic acid, an effective biomacromolecule for the treatment of inflammatory skin and joint diseases: a review of recent developments of the joints: review of recent developments and critical evaluation of preclinical and clinical investigations.;
Chen LH, Xue JF, Zheng ZY, Shuhaidi M, Thu HE, Hussain Z; Int J Biol Macromol. 2018 Sep;116:572-584. doi: 10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2018.05.068. Epub 2018 May 29.
 Ingestion of a protein hydrolysate is accompanied by an accelerated rate of digestion and absorption in vivo by to its intact protein. Koopman R, N Crombach, Gijsen AP, Walrand S, J Fauquant, Kies AK, S Lemosquet, Saris
WHM, Boirie Y, van Loon LJC (2009) American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 90 (1): 106-115.
 Dose-dependent changes in the levels of free and peptide forms of hydroxyproline in human plasma after ingestion of collagen hydrolysate. Shigemura Y, Kubomura D, Sato Y, Sato K (2014) Chimie alimentaire 159:
 Hyaluronic Acid, an effective biomacromolecule to heal inflammatory skin and joint diseases: review of recent developments and critical evaluation of preclinical and clinical investigations.;
Chen LH, Xue JF, Zheng ZY, Shuhaidi M, Thu HE, Hussain Z; Int J Biol Macromol. 2018 Sep;116:572-584. doi:
10.1016/j.ijbiomac.2018.05.068. Epub 2018 May 29.
 The collagen-derived dipeptide, proline-hydroxyproline, stimulates cell proliferation and hyaluronic acid synthesis in cultured human dermal fibroblasts. hyaluronic acid in cultured human dermal fibroblasts - Ohara H, Ichikawa S, Matsumoto H, Akiyama M,
Fujimoto N, Kobayashi T, Tajima S (2010) Journal of Dermatology 37 (4): 330–338.
 Vitamin C role in skin diseases. Wang K, Jiang H, Li W, Qiang M, Dong T, Li H - Front Physiol. 2018
Jul 4;9:819. doi: 10.3389/fphys.2018.00819. eCollection 2018.
Based on 3 reviews
Très bon produit, je n'ai quasiment plus de douleur aux articulations mais faut aux minimum 2 boîtes pour ressentir l'effet
rien à dire
Trop tôt pour me prononcer sur les effets, cela ne fait qu'une semaine que je le prends.