D3 + K2 liposomal
Bioavailable vitamins D and K suitable for vegans! This apricot-flavoured liquid food supplement contains a balanced supply of plant-based vitamins D3 and K2. This liposomal solution optimises the absorption, stability and assimilation of these vitamins.
- Immunity Vitamin D plays a role in the cell division process and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Frame Vitamins D and K contribute, among other things, to the maintenance of normal bone structure. They act synergistically to allow calcium to bind to the bone structure and promote good bone density.
- Red blood cells Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting.
- 60 ml
- Purified water; sweetener: xylitol E967; emulsifier: lecithin (sunflower) E322; humectant: glycerol E422; acidity regulator: citric acid E330; vitamin K2 (as menaquinone); acidity regulator: E524 sodium hydroxide; apricot flavouring; vegan vitamin D3 oil (as cholecalciferol); preservative: E202 potassium sorbate; antioxidant: E307 alpha-tocopherol.
- Main indication
- Joints - Bones
- Specific indication
- Bone structure
- 1 ml to 2 times daily (see pipette). Can be taken directly taken, or mixed with a glass of water or juice. Shake well before use. Do not exceed the dose of 1 ml per day for children under 11 years of age should not be exceeded.
- Food supplement, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. Please inform your doctor if you are taking taking medicines. Not suitable for people taking coumarin anticoagulants use. Children under 11 years should not take more than 1 ml per day ingest.
- Notification number
- NUT 3760/79
- New product
D3 + K2 liposomal is a formulation optimised for vitamin D and K absorption. This dietary supplement in drop form contains liposomal vitamins of natural origin in an apricot-flavoured solution that is certified vegan, kosher and halal. Vitamin D is extracted from algae (Vita- algae D®) ensuring a pure cholecalciferol supply (100% D3 form) and not based on D3 of animal origin. Vitamin K is obtained from fermented soybeans that provide a better assimilated vitamin K2 (menaquinone MK-7). This vitamin synergy is incorporated into a liposomal solution to optimise absorption, stability and bioavailability in the body. The liposomal formulation allows vitamin D3 and K2 to pass the stomach without being damaged. Intestinal absorption of liposomes is enhanced as they pass through the chylomicron pathway within enterocytes and circulate through the lymphatic system. Cellular absorption is enhanced for vitamin D (x3) and K (x10) by endocytosis or by fusion of the liposome membrane with the cell membrane. This liquid liposome form also makes it easier to take the supplement, especially for children and the elderly who have difficulty taking capsules or tablets. Liposomal D3 + K2 is an alternative that maximises blood plasma levels of vitamin D and K compared to standard supplements.
- Vitamin D and K contribute, among other things, to the maintenance of normal bone structure;
- Vitamin D contributes to normal immune system function;
- Vitamin D plays a role in the process of cell division;
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal muscle function and teeth;
- Vitamin K contributes to normal blood clotting;
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||PER DROP||AR%*|
Vitamin K (menaquinone-7) 98.5% MCT oil.
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) - 0.2% D-alpha tocopherol as antioxidant 97.3% MCT oil.
 Vita-algae D® - Alternative végétalienne à la vitamin D3 conventionnelle obtenue à partir d'animaux (lanolin, etc.). Marque déposée de Cambridge Commodities Ltd. Vi.
 Toshiro Sato et al. "Comparaison de la biodisponibilité de la ménaquinone-4 et de la ménaquinone-7 chez des femmes en bonne santé", Nutrition Journal volume 11, Article number: 93 (2012)