Need a well-tolerated natural magnesium? Dimagnesium malate, a patented form of bioavailable magnesium, is composed of a malic acid molecule with 2 magnesium atoms attached.
- Energy Contributes to a normal energy metabolism.
- Muscles Helps the normal functioning of muscles and bones.
- Brain Contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- 60 capsules
- Magnesium malate 500 mg (75 mg magnesium/capsule = 20% of the recommended daily allowance).
- Main indication
- Anxiety - Depression - Stress
- Specific indication
- Adults: 3 capsules per day with meals and a glass of water. Children over 4 years: 2 capsules per day with meals and a glass of water.
- It is advised not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT 495/11
- New product
A lack of magnesium hinders the proper functioning of your body!
Magnesium malate bio-available intake. This product is a mix of D-Malate (60%) and L-Malate (40%). It has an excellent digestive absorption.
Magnesium contributes to:
- Reduces tiredness.
- Electrolytic balance.
- Regular energetic metabolism.
- Normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Normal functioning of the muscles.
- Normal bones.
- Maintain of a normal set of teeth.
The adult body contains 25 grams of magnesium. This magnesium is involved in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. A large part of it is found in the complex salts of the bones (combined with calcium and phosphorus). The rest is found in the soft tissues and fluids of the body. About 50% of the magnesium ingested is absorbed.
Magnesium deficiency can be common because this mineral is used extensively by our bodies. In our industrialised world, it is eliminated in the process of food refining. The signs of deficiency are variable (bloating, tingling, muscle cramps and pain, osteoporosis, etc.).
(60% D-malate & 40% L-malate)
Mg = 75mg
* Recommended Daily Allowance (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Decree 08.01.1992)