Demineralization, hair loss? This extract of horsetail, rich in silicon, helps remineralization.
- Frame Horsetail silica helps remineralisation.
- Skin Horsetail silica contributes to the beauty of the skin and hair.
- Joints Horsetail silica contributes to the flexibility of the joints.
- 60 capsules.
- Horsetail extract highly concentrated in silica; filling agent: rice starch, capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
- Main indication
- Joints - Bones
- Specific indication
- Bone structure
- 3 capsules per day, with a glass of water, in the morning and evening on an empty stomach before bedtime.
- It is advised not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking medication at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- PL 2406/13
- New product
Plant silica is a powerful natural remineralizer!
Horsetail contains a multitude of active substances (vitamin C, mineral salts). Its properties come from its richness in silicon.
Silica contributes to:
- fixing the body's collagen
- maintain normal mineralization of the body
- maintain supple joints
- ensure good bone development
The aerial parts of horsetail contain a large quantity of minerals, including potassium, calcium, manganese and especially silicon in several forms (silica, silicic acid, silicate).
In popular medicine, horsetail is considered a remarkable remineralizer (brittle nails and hair, fractures, osteoporosis, degenerative rheumatism). Horsetail silica plays a fundamental role in the tissue formation process. It can be found in the bone but is mainly concentrated in the osteoid zone, where the bone structure is built. In addition, silica is essential for the formation of cartilage and connective tissue and is directly involved in maintaining the flexibility of the arteries.
Nutritional information Silica
|Active ingredients||Per capsule||Element|
|Horsetail extract (Equisetum arvense)