Vitamin C 1000 liposomal
Vitamin C yes, but is it well absorbed? Unlike standard vitamin C, VIT C 1000 liposomal is composed of sunflower lecithin phospholipids which protect ascorbic acid and promote its intestinal absorption. The natural liposomes also increase its cellular assimilation. This food supplement offers a maximum supply of bioavailable vitamin C.
- Immunity Contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Energy Vitamin C helps to reduce fatigue.
- Antioxidant Vitamin C helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- 60 vegetarian capsules
- Vitamin C (Liposomal PureWay-C™); capsule shell: pullulan; emulsifiers: sunflower lecithin E322 (phospholipids), fatty acids E570; citric bioflavonoids.
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- Chew 1/4 tablet per day. Recommended from 14 years and up.
- This food supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle and is not a medicinal product. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking any medicines at the same time. Keep out of the reach of children. Store at room temperature and in a dry place. Do not exceed the stated dosage.
- Notification number
- NUT 3760/77
- New product
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin with poor digestive assimilation. Intakes above 500mg saturate the enterocytes. Pharmacokinetic studies recommend splitting oral vitamin C into small doses spread over the day
Unlike standard vitamin C, VIT C 1000 is composed of sunflower lecithin phospholipids which protect ascorbic acid and promote its absorption. These natural phospholipids of +-250μm improve the stability and intestinal assimilation of water-soluble vitamin C, as well as its cellular bioavailability. The liposomal form having a hydrophilic and lipophilic appearance has qualities that make it easier for the circulating vitamin C to reach the cells for action. According to a 2008 pilot study, liposome technology allows higher doses of oral vitamin C to be administered without creating gastrointestinal side effects (acidity, diarrhoea, gas). Another study in 2016 showed a 1.5-fold increase in absorption. Plasma concentrations of vitamin C are also higher
Vitamin C contributes to:
- Immune system function during and after strenuous exercise
- Normal collagen formation for the proper functioning of blood vessels, bones, skin, gums, teeth and cartilage
- Energy metabolism
- The functioning of the nervous system
- Psychological functions
- Protection of cells against oxidative stress
- Reduction of fatigue
- Increasing the absorption of iron
The assimilation of vitamin C
Humans lack the enzyme necessary for the biosynthesis of ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is therefore taken up in our food bolus. It is mainly absorbed in our small intestine and is found in abundance in our white blood cells (reserve site). The main route of excretion is the urine. Heat, oxidation in the air and exposure to ultraviolet light destroy vitamin C (be careful when cooking and freezing food).
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||2 CAPSULES||AR%*|
Vitamin C (Liposomal PureWay-C™)
thereof ascorbic acid
* Recommended daily allowances (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Order 08.01.1992)