Magnesium + Potassium
Prone to muscle cramps and water retention? Magnesium and potassium citrates are natural alkalizing agents.
- Acid-base balance Magnesium citrate contributes to the cellular electrolyte balance.
- Muscles Magnesium and potassium ensure normal muscle function.
- Heart Potassium helps to maintain normal blood pressure.
- 120 capsules.
- Tripotassium citrate, Magnesium citrate; bulking agent: rice starch, capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
- Main indication
- Sport - Tonus
- Specific indication
- Sports recovery
- 4 capsules per day, with meals and a glass of water.
- A food supplement is not a medicine. Keep out of reach of children. Inform your doctor and/or pharmacist if you are taking any medicines at the same time. For pregnant or breastfeeding women, ask your therapist for advice. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT 2406/9
- New product
Acidosis ? Act naturally!
Provides magnesium and potassium in the form of citrate.
The magnesium participates in:
- Giving energy
- Balancing electrolytics
- A normal energy metabolism
- A normal functioning of the nervous system
- A normal muscular function
- Normal bone structure
- Maintenance of normal dentition
Potassium contributes to:
- Normal muscle function
- Maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Normal functioning of the nervous systemPotassium is vital for the body.
This mineral is involved in the transmission and propagation of nerve impulses as well as in muscle contraction. A potassium deficiency can be created by the use of medication (diuretics or laxatives), diarrhea and prolonged vomiting, eating disorders, or alcoholism. Under these conditions, a deficiency is likely to appear, leading to motor and/or cardiac disorders.
Acidification activates a demineralization of the body (calcium and magnesium). To overcome this deficiency, LEPIVITS magnesium + potassium provides the minerals in citrate form. Only this form of mineral salts, naturally found in fruits and vegetables, has an effect of increasing potassium bicarbonate or alkalization.
Tripotassium citrate (K 36%)
|Magnesium citrate (Mg 16%)||
* Recommended daily inaked (directive 2008/100/CE modifying -> decree 08.01.1992
Based on 4 reviews
Pas encore testé
Intéressant au niveau du conditionnement pour la personne à qui est prescrit 2gelules par jour. Cela permet une réduction des coûts de transport et un respect de l'environnement
Très bon produit