VIT D3 MAX
Are you deficient in vitamin D? Vit D3 Max contains a maximum supply of vitamin D combined with flaxseed oil fatty acids that promote its absorption.
- Immunity Involved in the differentiation of white blood cells and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Frame Helps with the normal absorption of calcium and phosphorus, blood calcium levels and normal bone and teeth structure.
- Muscles Helps to maintain normal muscle function.
- 30 or 60 vegan pills
- Linseed oil powder (Linum usitatissimum) (carriers: corn syrup, starch, emulsifier: mono and diglycerides of fatty acids, antioxidant: sodium ascorbate) - rice starch - capsule shell: pullulan - vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- Bone structure
- 1 pill a day during dinner at night with a glass of water
- Nutritional supplement do not substitute a healthy, balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. This is not medication. Inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are simultaneously taking Medication especially AVK ( anti-coagulation). Do not use if you’re pregnant and not for children. Keep out from children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not exceed the indicated dosage
- Notification number
- N U T _PL : 3760 / 10
- New product
Ultra concentrated and bioavailable vitamin D3!
Vit D3 Max provides a maximum intake of bioavailable vitamin D (3000IU).
- Vitamin D is involved in the assimilation and fixation of calcium on the bone structure;
- Vitamin D contributes to the proper development of muscle mass;
- Vitamin D contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system;
- Vitamin D also plays a role in the expression of more than 200 genes, which explains its importance in health disorders such as overweight, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, neurodegenerative diseases, cancers, etc.) ;
- The serum level recommended by laboratories is 30 to 80 ng/ml.
The studies are available under the nutritional information tab.
In view of the numerous health benefits of vitamin D*, EFSA and the French National Health Council have revised the reference intake to 3000 IU/day. Lepivits D3 Max optimizes this intake by combining 3000 IU of vitamin D with an extract of flaxseed oil powder, rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids. This nutritional supplement provides an optimal daily intake of vitamin D.
Vitamin D bioavailability
Vitamin D is classified as a fat-soluble vitamin. Indeed, the presence of fatty acids promotes the assimilation of vitamin D. The product vit D3 Max brings cholecalciferol (vitamin D3), associated with flaxseed oil powder. Flaxseed oil is rich in omega-3 (alpha-linoleic acid). These good fats contribute not only to the intestinal assimilation of cholecalciferol, but also to the expression of cellular receptors for vitamin D.
Flaxseed oil increases the bioavailability of vitamin D, without using pro-inflammatory oils (sunflower, corn, etc.).
Stability of the vitamin D nutritional supplement
The stability of the fatty acids in flaxseed oil powder is ensured by the addition of sodium ascorbate. This natural antioxidant protects alpha-linoleic acid from oxidation.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||AR%*|
Powder from linseed oil (seeds)
* Reference intake authorized by the higher health council in agreement with EFSA.
 Evolution of daily reference intakes (RA)(before Recommended Daily Allowance (RDA)) and maximum levels for vitamins and minerals; AFSCA 2018 Bosomworth NJ. Mitigating epidemic vitamin D deficiency. Can Fam Physician 2011;57:1-6.
 Souberbielle JC, Body JJ, Lappe JM, et al. Vitamin D and musculoskeletal health, cardiovascular disease, autoimmunity and cancer: recommendations for clinical practice. Autoimmunity Rev 2010; 9: 709-15. https://presse.inserm.fr/la-vitamine-d-une-nouvelle-pistecontre-la-maladie-dalzheimer / 28364.
 Van Der Wielen RP, Löwik MR, van Den Berg H, et al. Serum vitamin D concentrations in the elderly in Europe.. Lancet1995;346:207-10 & Bischoff-Ferrari HA, Shao A, Dawson-Hughes B, et al. Evaluation of the benefit/risk ratio of vitamin D supplementation. Osteoporos Int 2010;21:1121-32 & Autier P, Gandini S. Vitamin D supplementation and total mortality: meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Arch InternMed 2007; 167: 1730-7.
Based on 3 reviews
bon complément, juste dommage je le trouve un peu cher et dommage qu'il n'existe pas un peu plus dosé pour mes sportifs qui ont des fois des besoins de 10.000 ui