Catalase is derived from a strain of micro-organism (Aspergillus niger) with high enzymatic activity.
- Antioxidant Catalases are enzymes that catalyse the conversion of hydrogen peroxide to water and oxygen, using an iron or manganese co-factor.
- Hair & Nails Endogenous catalases act on hydrogen peroxide, which is responsible for hair bleaching.
- 60 capsules
- catalase 250mg; bulking agent: rice starch, capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- Cellular ageing
- 3 capsules a day with a glass of water.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. A nutritional supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A nutritional supplements is not a drug. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- NUT/AS 2406/53
- In stock
- 27 Items
- New product
Catalase is an anti-aging enzyme ?
Catalase from LEPIVITS provides enzymes whose decline is associated with cells aging in our body.
Catalase contributes to:
- fighting against the oxidation of hydrogen peroxide (oxidative molecule)
- fighting against alcatalasemia
- fighting against the appearance of age-related pathologies
The enzyme catalase is a strong antioxidant that helps fight hydrogen peroxide. It transforms “oxygenated water” ( oxidative molecule ), under the influence of numerous metabolic responses ( combusting calories over oxygen fire, pollution, etc...), into water and oxygen. Studies show that catalase strengths the heart muscles for the elderly.
Prevents premature graying of hair
Catalase is used to slow down or reverse the hair greying process which is generated by the oxidative potential of oxygenated water. There are no records of catalase being toxic.
Nutritional information for catalase of 250 mg
Catalase (enzyme activity 100.000 IU*/g)
Source = Aspergillus niger
* (*IU = International Unit)