Poor assimilation of curcuminoids? This formulation uses a patented turmeric technology "TurmiPure Gold®", derived from a highly bio-available micro-encapsulation. TurmiPure Gold® differs from other turmeric-based formulas due to its exceptional concentration of free curcumin in the blood. Published clinical studies show 342x higher uptake compared to curcuminoid extracts with piperine.
- Liver Curcumin contributes to the health and function of the liver and digestive system.
- Joints Curcumin helps to keep joints flexible and cartilage healthy.
- Muscles Turmeric helps to maintain normal muscle function.
- 60 pills
- Emulsifier: acacia gum E414; dry extract of Curcuma (Curcuma longa L.rhizome) titrated to 30% curcuminoids; capsule shell: pullulan; sunflower oil, dry extract of Panama Wood (Quillaja saponaria Molina - bark); rice starch
- Main indication
- Joints - Bones
- Specific indication
- Joint pain
- 1 to 2 capsules per day with a glass of water at mealtime.
- Food supplement, cannot replace a varied and balanced diet. To be taken as part of a healthy lifestyle. Consult your doctor or pharmacist in case of concomitant use of anticoagulants. A doctor's advice should be sought in the case of liver or gall bladder disease or in the case of concomitant use of medication. Not to be used by pregnant or breastfeeding women or by children under 18 years of age.
- Notification number
- NUT 3760/76
- New product
Curcuvits Gold uses a patented turmeric extract called "TurmiPure Gold®". This innovative formulation is derived from a highly bio-available micro-encapsulation. The curcuminoids are naturally integrated into a water-dispersible matrix composed of a mixture of acacia fibres, sunflower oil and panama wood for bio-optimised assimilation (without polysorbate). This patented technology differs from other turmeric-based formulas due to its exceptional concentration of free curcumin in the blood observed through clinical studies published in the prestigious "Molecular nutrition food research" and reported on Oxford academic . The reliability of the assimilation and bioavailability studies carried out on 100% of turmeric metabolites (free and conjugated forms) is compared with other recognised patented turmeric extracts (Novasol, Meriva, CurQfen, curcuminoids and piperine, etc.). Comparative studies (cross over) have shown that one capsule containing 300mg of TurmiPure Gold® provides as much curcuminoids as almost 6 capsules of Meriva 500mg (2872mg) and one and a half capsules of Novasol 500mg (763mg). Moreover, TurmiPure Gold® does not contain any synthetic products and is 100% of organic origin. Lepivits optimises the concentration of TurmiPure Gold® to 500mg/capsule to increase the health benefits of curcuminoids on the body.
- Curcumin contributes to the health and function of the liver and digestive system;
- Curcumin helps to keep joints flexible and maintain healthy car- tilage;
- Turmeric helps maintain normal muscle function;
- Turmeric helps to maintain the effectiveness of the immune system. It helps to maintain resistance to allergies and has important antioxidant properties;
- Turmeric helps maintain lung and upper respiratory health.
TurmiPure Gold® including :
Turmeric rhizome extract (Curcuma longa L.)
>30% curcuminoids Panama
Wood bark extract (Quil- laja saponaria Molina)
 Fança Berthon & all, Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of Turmeric Curcuminoids Depends on Formulation: Results of a Human Crossover Study, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 151, Issue 7, July 2021, Pages 1802-1816