Lack of collagen? Marine collagen hydrolisate (Naticol®) is rich in type I collagen.
- Articular cartilage Collagen is essentially involved in the structure of our cartilage.
- Frame In bone, collagen is produced by osteoblasts and forms lamellae that give the bone its resistance to stretching.
- Skin Type 1 collagen is found mainly in skin tissue.
- 90 or 180 capsules
- marine collagen; bulking agent: rice starch, capsule shell: 100% vegetable pullulan.
- Main indication
- Skin - Hair - Nails
- Specific indication
- 3 to 6 capsules per day with a glass of water, in the evening, on an empty stomach or before bedtime.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of the reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- AS 495/35
- New product
Regenerate your connective tissue with natural collagen !
Marine collagen (Naticol® - ingrédients bioactifs naturels) contains fibrous proteins of which hydroxiproline that make up more than 80% of the connective tissue in our body. This protein naturally occurs in our body decreases with age.
Marine Collagen Naticol® contributes to:
- ensure normal skin function 
- ensure normal function of cartilage 
- ensure normal bone function 
Collagen is a fibrous structural protein naturally present in our body. This "natural glue" is found in our skin, cartilage, bone, tendons, ligaments, connective tissue and ensures cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of the latter.
Aging, stressful lifestyles, inevitably hinders the manufacture of collagen. Therefore, our body requires an amino acid intake to synthesize new proteins, including collagen.
Evidently the older we get, the more our tissues lose their tonicity. For example, skin and flesh wilt and lose their youthful appearance. The muscles and tendons become more fragile. Cartilage and bone may degenerate.
We recommend combining the collagen marin intake with vitamin C or other nutrients to increase the synthesis of this protein. LEPIVITS’ Silica also enhances the remineralization of connective tissues.
Naticol® marine collagen hydrolysate strain
Naticol® collagen peptides are natural, high quality food grade bioactive ingredients designed for use in nutraceutical products. Naticol's excellent organoleptic properties and instant solubility allow for easy use in a wide range of health and nutrition applications. Physical and chemical characteristics, instant solubility (wettability and dispersibility), organoleptic properties and packaging are strictly controlled to meet stringent quality and food safety standards.
|NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION||1 CAPSULE||AR%*|
Marine collagen Naticol® (hydrolysate) 90% collagen proteins thereof hydroxyproline
* Recommended Daily Allowance (Directive 2008/100/EC amending -> Decree 08.01.1992)
 Ingestion of a protein hydrolysate is accompanied by an accelerated rate of digestion and absorption in vivo compared to its intact protein. Koopman R, N Crombach, Gijsen AP, Walrand S, J Fauquant, Kies AK, S Lemosquet, Saris WHM, Boirie Y, van Loon LJC (2009) American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 90 (1): 106-115.
 The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin hydration and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Asserin J, Lati E, T Shioya, J Prawitt (2015) Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology 14 (4): 291-301.
 Daily oral consumption of hydrolyzed type 1 collagen is chondroprotective and anti-inflammatory in murine post-traumatic osteoarthritis. Dar Q-A, EM Schott, Catheline SE, Maynard RD, Liu Z, Kamal F, Farnsworth CW, Ketz JP, Mooney RA, Hilton MJ, Jonason JH, J Prawitt, Zuscik MJ (2017) PLoS ONE 12 (4). + Effect of collagen hydrolysate in joint pain: A 6-month randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Bruyère O, Zegels B, Bourges C, Reginster JY (2012) Complementary therapies in medicine 20 (3): 124-30.
 The effect of oral collagen peptide supplementation on skin hydration and the dermal collagen network: evidence from an ex vivo model and randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials. Asserin J, Lati E, T Shioya, J Prawitt (2015) Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology 14 (4): 291-301.  Biological effect of hydrolyzed collagen on bone metabolism. Daneault A, J Prawitt, V Fabien-Soulé, Coxam V, Wittrant Y (2017) Critical Reviews in Food and Nutrition Sciences 57 (9): 1922-1937
Based on 2 reviews
Contente de voir que se sont pas de trop grosse Gelulles à avaler.