EPA-DHA FORTE 1000
Short of omega-3? These fish oil capsules, titrated in EPA and DHA, are certified free of heavy metals and protected from oxidation by a natural complex containing vitamin E.
- Memory Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to normal brain function.
- Heart Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid contribute to normal heart function and maintenance of normal blood pressure
- Métabolism Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) help maintain normal blood triglyceride levels.
- 30 or 90 capsules
- Fish oil potent 1000mg, capsule envelope: gelatin, glycerin, water. per capsule: EPA 18%. DHA 12%. Fish oil certified without heavy metals or other harmful substances.
- Main indication
- Specific indication
- High blood pressure
- One to three capsules per day with a glass of water during meals. To consume from 12 years old on.
- It is advisable not to exceed the recommended daily dose. A dietary supplement is not a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. A dietary supplement is not a drug. Keep out of reach of children. Inform your doctor and / or pharmacist if medicines are taken simultaneously. For pregnant or nursing women, seek advice from your therapist. Keep away from light and moisture.
- Notification number
- AS 2406/18
- In stock
- 9 Items
- New product
Keep your cell membranes flowing with Omega 3 of 1000mg!
Fish oil containing anchovy, certified without harmful substances (PCB, mercury, dioxin, pesticides). Provides a contribution in polyunsaturated fatty acids of which omega 3 concentrated.
The docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) contributes to
- normal functioning of the brain
- maintenance of a normal vision
- maintaining a normal concentration of triglycerides in the blood
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid contribute:
- to normal heart function maintenance of normal blood pressure
- maintenance of a normal concentration of triglycerides in the blood
Alpha-linolenic acid is an essential fatty acid in the omega-3 family. Just like cis-linoleic acid, only plants are able to synthesize it and few food sources contain it. However our body is able to convert α-linolenic acid into eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
The latter are present in fish such as anchovies, salmon, sardines, oils (rapeseed, nuts, ect.) And are used in many biological functions.
These polyunsaturated fatty acids (omega-3) are an integral part of the membrane constituents and therefore modules their activities (receptors, enzymes, etc.). According to different epidemiological studies, the population consumes insufficiently omega-3 and far too much omega-6 (sunflower oil, margarines, etc.). This imbalance could have adverse health consequences (cardiac pathology, neurobiological and psychiatric diseases, etc.).
It is important to monitor the content of various pollutants contained in fatty fish (good source of omega-3), such as heavy metals, and persistent organic pollutants.
Vitamin E and essential fatty acids
fatty acids Vitamin E helps protect omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids from oxidation. It helps to avoid the rancidity of good fats.
Nutritional information EPA and DHA 1000mg
|Active ingredients||3 capsules||Concentration||RI%*|
|Fish oil / Oméga-3||3000mg||EPA 35% & DHA 25%||-|
|Natural Vitamin E 67% (D-alpha tocophérol)||45mg||-||250|
*RI : Reference intake
Based on 6 reviews
j'attends ma prochaine prise de sang pour voir mon taux de cholestérol !